o(^-^)o
MavGuido
lvl.4
Flight distance : 338793 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Can not we actually better use the Go4 app for the Pocket,
because everything is in it what you need and most are familiar with it and
unusable functions could simply be greyed out, instead we get such an amateur app like the mimo? ;-)

Thanks and regards Guido
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing your thoughts. We do appreciate your feedback with our Osmo Pocket. The Osmo Pocket is supporting the DJI Mimo app and it can't be used on different applications. No worries, we will keep improving our application to provide a better experience. Rest assured that your feedback will be heard on our designated department for consideration. Thank you for understanding.
2019-1-29
Use props
forbsie
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 1-29 13:01
Hi, thanks for sharing your thoughts. We do appreciate your feedback with our Osmo Pocket. The Osmo Pocket is supporting the DJI Mimo app and it can't be used on different applications. No worries, we will keep improving our application to provide a better experience. Rest assured that your feedback will be heard on our designated department for consideration. Thank you for understanding.

+1 for a consolidate app. I now have 3 DJI apps to control my Air, Spark, OM2 and OP
2019-1-29
Use props
MavGuido
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

I think the Go4 app is a very good app overall, and i think a consolidation makes sense and puts the OP to a higher Level! :-)
2019-1-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

MavGuido Posted at 1-29 15:10
I think the Go4 app is a very good app overall, and i think a consolidation makes sense and puts the OP to a higher Level! :-)

Why would go4 be a better app for Osmo, all other osmos use dji go, what are the problems you are having with Mimo ?
I haven’t had any , it is extremely uncluttered compared to go4
2019-1-29
Use props
MavGuido
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

It could very handy if we did not use more than one app and go4 is by far the better app.
2019-1-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

MavGuido Posted at 1-29 15:30
It could very handy if we did not use more than one app and go4 is by far the better app.

I don’t really have any problems using mimo and I don’t know if go4 would be an improvement, I think mimo is now dedicated to OP it works fine , I suppose I read many around here having problems with go4, I read almost none with mimo.
I would like to know what benefits OP would have on Go4 except it means I now have two apps instead of 1, I don’t know if go4 is a better app if it is maybe somebody could explain why and the benefits for OP.
2019-1-29
Use props
MavGuido
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Okay, if you say so it will be like that and I prefer to limit myself to the Mimo app and from now on, I'm looking forward to finding them good!

Having an own opinion seems to be very strange to you!

Thanks and regard Guido
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

forbsie Posted at 1-29 14:03
+1 for a consolidate app. I now have 3 DJI apps to control my Air, Spark, OM2 and OP

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Our products support different application depending on the product that you've used. No worries, we've forwarded this feedback to our designated department. Please let us know if you have other concerns.
2019-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules