Ayuda (help)
835 5 2019-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Emanuelpr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 122313 ft
Puerto Rico

ya pude solucionar el problema que tenia del no fly zone. pues decido volar el drone hoy y todo bien todo normal ect... pero cuando lo llevo a 180M perdio la señal del control y se deconecto todo decido treparme al techo y todo bien pude llevarlo hasta maximo 860M y comenzo a darme problema y se perdio la señal del control. alguien podria ayudarme? hacen 3 años me habia comprado el phantom 3 advanced y me acuerdo que lo lleve hasta 2K de distancia y nunca me dio problema y lo vole en el mismo lugar que vole el phantom 4 (techo de mi casa) si el phantom 4 llega hasta maximo 5K de distancia porque no puedo ni pasar los 1K
unnamed (1).jpg
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Emanuelpr. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Phantom 4. Have you updated the firmware of your drone it's latest firmware? Are you able to have a test flight on a different location. There could be a issue with interference that is why you are having an issue with disconnection on your Drone. Please keep us posted for us to help you further. Thank you.
2019-1-29
Use props
Emanuelpr
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-29 14:17
Hello and good day Emanuelpr. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Phantom 4. Have you updated the firmware of your drone it's latest firmware? Are you able to have a test flight on a different location. There could be a issue with interference that is why you are having an issue with disconnection on your Drone. Please keep us posted for us to help you further. Thank you.

segun la app de dji go tengo la version mas reciente, y si intente volar de otro techo (del vecino y es igual0 nunca tuve problema con el phantom 3 advanced.
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Emanuelpr Posted at 1-29 14:30
segun la app de dji go tengo la version mas reciente, y si intente volar de otro techo (del vecino y es igual0 nunca tuve problema con el phantom 3 advanced.

Thank you for the additional information you have provided. May I know what is the mobile device that you are using please? For us to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2019-1-29
Use props
Emanuelpr
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-29 15:05
Thank you for the additional information you have provided. May I know what is the mobile device that you are using please? For us to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

yes.  samsung gaxaly s9+
2019-1-29
Use props
Emanuelpr
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-29 15:05

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/RO85OHGRMZ1VM60I8WP9/
2019-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules