idea re batteries
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Quentyn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 37759 ft
United Kingdom

wouldnt it be a wonderful idea if you could plug the battery charger into your PC and update all the batteries in 1 go ....

currently you have to

1, plug drone into PC - update it and the battery
2, power off drone
3, put in next battery and powerup
4, update this battery
5, lather rinse and repeat for all your batteries

There must be an easier way ? can you not see a way of allowing the battery charger to be plugged in and the update then batteries 1 by 1 ?

2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Quentyn. Thank you for sharing your ideas regarding on how to update the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Intelligent Flight Batteries. I will forward this idea to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the said products. Thank you.
2019-1-29
Use props
Quentyn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 37759 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-29 14:08
Hello and good day Quentyn. Thank you for sharing your ideas regarding on how to update the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Intelligent Flight Batteries. I will forward this idea to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the said products. Thank you.

thanks it would save a *huge* amount of time if you could plug all of the gear in and update it all together
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Quentyn Posted at 1-29 14:10
thanks it would save a *huge* amount of time if you could plug all of the gear in and update it all together

Thank you for the additional information Quentyn. I have already sent the request to our DJI R&D Team. For the latest updates and news with DJI. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for further details. Thank you.
2019-1-29
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

That would mean more electronics in a charger which might be higher price which might be more prone to the firmware failures...  dunno...
2019-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules