Do we know what the control stick accessory is yet?
814 6 2019-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chris1a
lvl.3
Flight distance : 801 ft
Sweden

In the Osmo Pocket settings there are currently additional settings for 3 accessories. The wifi module, the wheel and a control stick. Would control stick be a joystick instead of a wheel or rather a glorified selfie stick of sorts?
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the interest. As of the moment, we don't have any information what would be the stick accessory, however, we will consider your idea as a suggestion and forward to our team for consideration. You may visit our website for future updates. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-30
Use props
Legionvapes
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 1-30 14:59
Hi, thanks for the interest. As of the moment, we don't have any information what would be the stick accessory, however, we will consider your idea as a suggestion and forward to our team for consideration. You may visit our website for future updates. Thank you for continued support.

wow...it seems like the moderators don't know much at all about the product they are supporting.

The stick was announced and shown when the Osmo Pocket was first announced. You can see it listed under the accesories on the main DJI website.

It's an extension rod with a built in clamp for the Pocket, a phone holder, extension controls on the handle and a 1/4 thread on the base.
2019-1-30
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

I'd like to see something like this PGYTECH stick!

pgy-tech-hand-grip-tripod-extension-pole-870.jpg
2019-1-30
Use props
Poojap
lvl.3
United States

Maybe it's the extension rod in this video.

2019-1-30
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Even better!
2019-1-31
Use props
Chris1a
lvl.3
Flight distance : 801 ft
Sweden

Thanks DJI Tony.

Thanks legionvapes & Poojap, I had totally missed that extension rod when they announced the OP.

Not quite sure what to make of it yet. It seems fairly short when extended, but looks like you can screw on something at the base that'll make it a bit longer, to get the thing above people's heads etc.

I'm hoping DJI Osmo decides to release a slightly larger version of that cylinder like charging case, that'll fit the wifi module somewhere. I consider smartphone connector,  ND filters and the wifi module the "must have" accessories to always have with you on the road.
2019-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules