2127 8 2019-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
conprot.otenet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 224354 ft
  • >>>
Greece

after starting smart rc and aircraft you are able to access waypoints.howerver when you power off the aircraft in order to save battery the waypoint application is no longer active including all othe flight modes.
I tried the same with the normal rc and ipad and this problem does not exist as you can continue to program the flight.
Any feed back on this ?
2019-1-30
Use props
Parme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 508615 ft
Italy

My opinion is that they should allow to plan the waypoints without having to turn on the aircraft at all
2019-1-30
Use props
pjollain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106093 ft
Belgium

Parme Posted at 1-30 01:05
My opinion is that they should allow to plan the waypoints without having to turn on the aircraft at all

Totally agreed.
And even provide a way to do it from a PC rather than from your phone or tablet.
2019-1-30
Use props
conprot.otenet
lvl.4
  • >>>
Greece

pjollain Posted at 1-30 01:27
Totally agreed.
And even provide a way to do it from a PC rather than from your phone or tablet.

i would not mind really to connect once for a moment in order to access the waypoint selection as you can do with ios. But to waist a whole battery in order to plot a mission is quite unacceptable
2019-1-30
Use props
Buzzyone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

conprot.otenet Posted at 1-30 01:50
i would not mind really to connect once for a moment in order to access the waypoint selection as you can do with ios. But to waist a whole battery in order to plot a mission is quite unacceptable

Once the aircraft is connected and powered up, select waypoints, then you can power the aircraft down and plan your mission offline & save it to the iPad/Android device.

You will have to adjust heights and other parameters but you would do that anyway.
2019-1-30
Use props
conprot.otenet
lvl.4
  • >>>
Greece

Buzzyone Posted at 1-30 01:57
Once the aircraft is connected and powered up, select waypoints, then you can power the aircraft down and plan your mission offline & save it to the iPad/Android device.

You will have to adjust heights and other parameters but you would do that anyway.

yes that is how it should work. this method DOES NOT work with the smart controller
2019-1-30
Use props
Buzzyone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hmm well that’s a shame, not the end of the world, if we ask DJI maybe they will add it in a future update, better still offline.
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. with regards to that, unfortunately, it's not supported yet to creating waypoints when the Aircraft is not connected to the remote and DJI Go 4 app. Since the DJI Go 4 app needs to recognize first the Aircraft so that all the setting and feature will show to DJI Go 4 and we really admire your Interest using the Product and having the option using it offline. If ever it will be supported it will be posted on our website. I hope you understand. Thank you for your consideration.
2019-1-30
Use props
conprot.otenet
lvl.4
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-30 11:21
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. with regards to that, unfortunately, it's not supported yet to creating waypoints when the Aircraft is not connected to the remote and DJI Go 4 app. Since the DJI Go 4 app needs to recognize first the Aircraft so that all the setting and feature will show to DJI Go 4 and we really admire your Interest using the Product and having the option using it offline. If ever it will be supported it will be posted on our website. I hope you understand. Thank you for your consideration.

Thank you for your reply.
i understand that you have to connect with Mavic in order to get the settings but then as it is possible if you use the normal controller and an IOS device you can turn it off.
Therefore, your explanation is not pertinent to the issue as this is specific to the Smart controller only
and not ot the other devices.
2019-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules