Feature request: Selectable DJI logo overlay in final videos
819 9 2019-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hkphoto.com
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Just try the story mode as the orginal ad intro... is that anyway to turn of the overlay logo?
2019-1-30
Use props
djiuser_DnoDWOH45oTO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6791 ft
Sweden

I support this. An non removable logo is not the right way to go.
2019-1-30
Use props
DjDaxx
lvl.2

United States

Why not?  DJI has to pay for the stock music and the programming time to develop each of the templates...why shouldn’t they be allowed to get some advertising out of giving us something for free?  
2019-1-30
Use props
hkphoto.com
lvl.2

Hong Kong

DjDaxx Posted at 1-30 06:22
Why not?  DJI has to pay for the stock music and the programming time to develop each of the templates...why shouldn’t they be allowed to get some advertising out of giving us something for free?

do they write off the right of their logo for me for maybe kinda commercial use?
2019-1-30
Use props
zoom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 97402 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DjDaxx Posted at 1-30 06:22

I'am pretty sure they getting something out of it already ... I think the suggestion is to have options after all we paid for OP so we should also be allowed to get some out of it

In the end you can just be edit it out ... But I would also like the option of replacing with something else or turning it off
2019-1-30
Use props
hkphoto.com
lvl.2

Hong Kong

zoom Posted at 1-30 06:35
I'am pretty sure they getting something out of it already ... I think the suggestion is to have options after all we paid for OP so we should also be allowed to get some out of it

In the end you can just be edit it out ... But I would also like the option of replacing with something else or turning it off

i don't pay for GOPRO Quik and they also allow to turn off the logo... that simple... right?
2019-1-30
Use props
zoom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 97402 ft
  • >>>
Australia

hkphoto.com Posted at 1-30 06:38
i don't pay for GOPRO Quik and they also allow to turn off the logo... that simple... right?

Do worry there are plenty of user sayings the same.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D549%26typeid%3D549

maybe next App update
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do appreciate your suggestion. No worries, this idea would reach our designated department to see what we can do to make it possible in the future. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-30
Use props
hkphoto.com
lvl.2

Hong Kong

DJI Tony Posted at 1-30 09:45
Hi, we do appreciate your suggestion. No worries, this idea would reach our designated department to see what we can do to make it possible in the future. Thank you for your support.

Just a simple trigger DJI logo & OSMO Pocket overlay on/off will do the job, people do what to show off your brand will let it on...
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

hkphoto.com Posted at 1-30 12:05
Just a simple trigger DJI logo & OSMO Pocket overlay on/off will do the job, people do what to show off your brand will let it on...

Thanks for the prompt reply. No worries, this suggestion will be heard on our designated team to see what we can do to make it possible in the future. Thank you.
2019-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules