Future update for rec. beep sound
682 4 2019-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_mZvpifEfaOjy
lvl.1
South Korea

I bought the OP last week but i realized the beep sound when pressing the rec. button is annoying,
so did some research and seems like im not the only one whos annoyed by the beep sound
so...will there be an OS update to disable the beep in options ?
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for uneasiness. Would it be possible if you could provide us with a short video about this situation so that we could coordinate with our team and possibly provide further action to this? You may use google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-30
Use props
djiuser_mZvpifEfaOjy
lvl.1
South Korea

I think i didnt explained well, so..what im saying is not the video but the Osmo pocket it self makes the beep sound when pressing the record button, and double beep when stop recording

https://drive.google.com/open?id ... Py_U8VN3unqMrcnLDGg

It is really annoying when you are trying to record in silent areas, everybody looks at you with that look "Shhhhh"

2019-1-30
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Like Gopro, high, medium, low and beep off. I like beep outdoors. But I mostly film in silent places and have to use smartphone instead of OP
2019-1-30
Use props
hashiko
lvl.2
United States

Still not fixed in FW 1.4 after Support said they were escalating it.. how hard can it be?? I mean, even just an on or off would be fine vs high, med, low, off...
2019-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules