Why DJI trade logo watermark comes out at the end of the video?
123Next >
21741 84 2019-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GeorgeGreek
First Officer
Flight distance : 636050 ft
  • >>>
Greece

When you use the story mode to make a video at the final video has a logo of osmo pocket. How can I disable the logo at the final video of the story mode?
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for the inquiry. As of the moment, we are not able to remove the DJI trade logo watermark that comes out at the end of the video. For the latest news and development for the DJI Osmo Pocket please visit our official website at www.dji.com for the latest updates. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-30
Use props
GeorgeGreek
First Officer
  • >>>
Greece

Are you serius??? I bought osmo pocket for my job, not to promote your logo! If you want to promote your logo then you must pay!
You must let us to choose if we want the watermark or not!  
2019-1-30
Use props
GeorgeGreek
First Officer
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-30 10:01
Hi. Thank you for the inquiry. As of the moment, we are not able to remove the DJI trade logo watermark that comes out at the end of the video. For the latest news and development for the DJI Osmo Pocket please visit our official website at www.dji.com for the latest updates. Thank you for your support.

Are you serius?
2019-1-30
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

DJI trolling users with its logo.... priceless!
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

GeorgeGreek Posted at 1-30 13:48
Are you serius??? I bought osmo pocket for my job, not to promote your logo! If you want to promote your logo then you must pay!

Hi, I understand your situation. No worries, I already coordinate this matter to our R&D department so we can check. Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.
2019-1-30
Use props
GeorgeGreek
First Officer
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-30 14:44
Hi, I understand your situation. No worries, I already coordinate this matter to our R&D department so we can check. Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.

This is very general answer!
2019-1-30
Use props
fans89104f13
lvl.1
France

Please, remove DJI logo from the stories and also OSMO POCKET logo which appearing during the all story. Also we must have a choose to add or delete text which is automatically added on some story templates.
And what about vertical mode of stories? Thank you
2019-1-30
Use props
DjDaxx
lvl.2

United States

GeorgeGreek Posted at 1-30 13:48

Wait… You purchased the Osmo for your job, and DJI is providing you with the templates filters and music at their expense and you want them to remove their logo?   This all cost money.   If this is part of your job then your job  should expense the cost of stock music, filters  and editing.    I film for a living and I would not for one second think of using DJI’s story mode as a part of my business.  
2019-1-30
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

Why use story mode? For telling fairy tales? ;-)
2019-1-30
Use props
DjDaxx
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_8KtvvEYJGrej Posted at 1-30 16:48
I love how people jump to the defense of this crappy company and it's shady business practices. Adding their logos all over the final product the $450+ camera's videos it produces is a joke, they have no right to do that because we already paid them for the product. I work with the biggest names in the world, how can we explain to them this new video we did is literally covered in logos from the company that made the camera?

I’m sorry...you are selling 4 clip, 20 second videos to clients?  The logos aren’t on anything else. I would never think of selling the story mode videos, as they must be shot consecutively and no choice of music or text editing.
2019-1-30
Use props
DroneyMcDroneface
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11283 ft
United States

DJI.....please remove the logo overlays. Or give us an option to do so. Story is such a let down in itself....but to then be forced to an advertising overlay. SMH
2019-1-30
Use props
KEN5423
lvl.3
United States

DjDaxx Posted at 1-30 17:31
I’m sorry...you are selling 4 clip, 20 second videos to clients?  The logos aren’t on anything else. I would never think of selling the story mode videos, as they must be shot consecutively and no choice of music or text editing.
Story mode would make for a nice intro or outro for your video's if the stupid watermarks were not there.The music you can delete and add your own in post.
2019-1-30
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

Stop crying about an effin NOVELTY, people....you're soooooooooo annoying.  
2019-1-30
Use props
zoom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 97402 ft
  • >>>
Australia

For now just edit it out in post ... Quick fix
2019-1-30
Use props
KEN5423
lvl.3
United States

zoom Posted at 1-30 19:27
For now just edit it out in post ... Quick fix

Ummm........you can't.Logo's run through the entire length of the video.
2019-1-30
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_8KtvvEYJGrej Posted at 1-30 16:48
I love how people jump to the defense of this crappy company and it's shady business practices. Adding their logos all over the final product the $450+ camera's videos it produces is a joke, they have no right to do that because we already paid them for the product. I work with the biggest names in the world, how can we explain to them this new video we did is literally covered in logos from the company that made the camera?

So don't use the feature.  Watch the sample videos and get creative!  I agree the logo is a curious 'undocumented feature'  (that's sarcasm, BTW) that shouldn't be there.  That doesn't make the company any crappier than the (supposed) customers that buy something without trying it out first.  If you don't like it, return it or sell it.  
2019-1-30
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

GeorgeGreek Posted at 1-30 14:47
This is very general answer!

What do you expect her to say?!?  She's simply passing along your complaint to someone whose responsibility it is to deal with it.  
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

U may choose "save each video clips" in story mode settings.
DJI MIMO saves the original video clips without any post editing.

than u can manage the video clips yourself

2019-1-30
Use props
GeorgeGreek
First Officer
  • >>>
Greece

DjDaxx Posted at 1-30 16:19
Wait… You purchased the Osmo for your job, and DJI is providing you with the templates filters and music at their expense and you want them to remove their logo?   This all cost money.   If this is part of your job then your job  should expense the cost of stock music, filters  and editing.    I film for a living and I would not for one second think of using DJI’s story mode as a part of my business.

story mode is a fast solution for social media marketing
2019-1-31
Use props
GirlyGamer
lvl.1

Australia

I too would prefer the logo was not there. If my comment could be added to the preference for it to be removed.

Thank you
2019-1-31
Use props
hkphoto.com
lvl.2

Hong Kong

no way... may be you can select save each clip and edit them in GOPRO QUIK it is a free quick video app that FREE from GOPRO and can turn off any WATER MARK / LOGO etc.
2019-1-31
Use props
hkphoto.com
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Wait… You purchased the Osmo for your job, and DJI is providing you with the templates filters and music at their expense and you want them to remove their logo?   This all cost money.   If this is part of your job then your job  should expense the cost of stock music, filters  and editing.    I film for a living and I would not for one second think of using DJI’s story mode as a part of my business.

i suspect that you are the most support for this water mark thing / think.

If DJI care about the fees they had put in this development... they should list in advance and charge a white label fee... or so...

Instead of force ad injection on so call happy users (our) WORKS.
2019-1-31
Use props
hkphoto.com
lvl.2

Hong Kong

djiuser_8KtvvEYJGrej Posted at 1-31 01:45
It's not at their "expense", they advertised a high end product, where they make a very good margin as they are likely having children produce it in china, and part of that advertisement was it would have story mode. Nowhere in the promo material videos did I see there logos embedded, therefor, we paid for a product that was supposed to include that exact feature. It's not some unannounced bonus they that they never marketed before or talked about and released after the fact, it has been a promoted feature since prelaunch, without branding in the marketing promos. If the preview videos to buy this product reflected this, it might be more understandable, it they didn't and had unbranded previews. We paid for the product they demoed, and this is not it.

Nice try though, keep fanboiin

101% agree
2019-1-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_8KtvvEYJGrej Posted at 1-31 01:45
It's not at their "expense", they advertised a high end product, where they make a very good margin as they are likely having children produce it in china, and part of that advertisement was it would have story mode. Nowhere in the promo material videos did I see there logos embedded, therefor, we paid for a product that was supposed to include that exact feature. It's not some unannounced bonus they that they never marketed before or talked about and released after the fact, it has been a promoted feature since prelaunch, without branding in the marketing promos. If the preview videos to buy this product reflected this, it might be more understandable, it they didn't and had unbranded previews. We paid for the product they demoed, and this is not it.

Nice try though, keep fanboiin

Here’s the demo it clearly shows watermark and logo at the end of video.

2019-1-31
Use props
hkphoto.com
lvl.2

Hong Kong

hallmark007 Posted at 1-31 03:30
Here’s the demo it clearly shows watermark and logo at the end of video.

Good catch ... just use GOPRO QUIK will solve all problem (quick VIDEO CREATE)
2019-1-31
Use props
The_Pedro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 155292 ft
Portugal

I agree that the watermark should be optional. It's an announced feature, and many users bought the camera because of it.

Regarding all other arguments, it shouldn't matter if you're using it for professional or personal reasons. DJI makes products that appeal to both audiences, and software features like this are what makes their products accessible for anyone. If the logo is forced on the less technological savvy users, It's seems counter intuitive as there's no longer a reason for their purchase.

Personally I would love to be able to configure the preprogrammed camera moves and video transitions, to be able to make my now edits on the fly. But I do understand why DJI choose to keep it simple.
2019-1-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

hkphoto.com Posted at 1-31 03:50
Good catch ... just use GOPRO QUIK will solve all problem (quick VIDEO CREATE)

I’m not really bothered about story mode, at the moment it’s pretty gimmicky, I do know from experience dji introduced something similar in editor with watermark showing, but there was also an option to create short videos without watermark, so I presume we will see same development with Mimo App, this is a great little product with some excellent features, somethat were promised some that were not promised, in 6 weeks it has improved greatly for users, and while some don’t like the watermark or no live streaming won’t get them any quicker by throwing their toys out of the pram, suggestions for improvements are good but getting some perspective on things is important.

Suggesting that dji give an option to remove watermark or add live stream will get more attention than people tearing their hair out, stomping on the ground like a spoilt child helps no one, as someone who has used dji products for a long time, I know dji listen and when they are able to introduce extra added features they will come.
2019-1-31
Use props
hkphoto.com
lvl.2

Hong Kong

hallmark007 Posted at 1-31 04:17
I’m not really bothered about story mode, at the moment it’s pretty gimmicky, I do know from experience dji introduced something similar in editor with watermark showing, but there was also an option to create short videos without watermark, so I presume we will see same development with Mimo App, this is a great little product with some excellent features, somethat were promised some that were not promised, in 6 weeks it has improved greatly for users, and while some don’t like the watermark or no live streaming won’t get them any quicker by throwing their toys out of the pram, suggestions for improvements are good but getting some perspective on things is important.

Suggesting that dji give an option to remove watermark or add live stream will get more attention than people tearing their hair out, stomping on the ground like a spoilt child helps no one, as someone who has used dji products for a long time, I know dji listen and when they are able to introduce extra added features they will come.

i don't think they listen, since I request the logo can be turn off in day one... sorry
I mean when there is just my story ;)
2019-1-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

hkphoto.com Posted at 1-31 04:31
i don't think they listen, since I request the logo can be turn off in day one... sorry
I mean when there is just my story ;)

Well I suppose if you think these things happen over night, I think if you look at requests like getting pro mode which we could use with OP only, you would realise that they listened, but I don’t believe or expect that dji will bow to every whim of every customer.
2019-1-31
Use props
hkphoto.com
lvl.2

Hong Kong

We (users or maybe dji fighters) argue here is useless to this case... I understand that is there is not difficult to adding a button to show or hide their water marks... and this function do included in many other paid / free apps and it's not a whim.
And anyone own this op don't want to have a option?
2019-1-31
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Wait… You purchased the Osmo for your job, and DJI is providing you with the templates filters and music at their expense and you want them to remove their logo?   This all cost money.   If this is part of your job then your job  should expense the cost of stock music, filters  and editing.    I film for a living and I would not for one second think of using DJI’s story mode as a part of my business.
100% agree.

If i produce something for a client base I wont be using story mode.
2019-1-31
Use props
hkphoto.com
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Do focus on the issue... it's not about for client or for yourself.
2019-1-31
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

hkphoto.com Posted at 1-31 13:23
Do focus on the issue... it's not about for client or for yourself.

No, you need to focus on the issue, the Opening poster clearly referenced the issue of the DJI logo was client based. Go figure huh.

Like stated, story mode wouldn't be my weapon of choice presenting a presentation to a client. But if that floats your boat, work away.
2019-1-31
Use props
hkphoto.com
lvl.2

Hong Kong

I state again I want DJI add the option for users that can turn on / off  the overlay and logo inside the mimo app and it is not because I my mom ask me why I switched company but not told her OK!?
2019-1-31
Use props
Scott.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 294006 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Simple solution to this.... don’t use story mode!

Jeez people really do like to moan.
2019-1-31
Use props
hkphoto.com
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Scott. Posted at 1-31 14:15
Simple solution to this.... don’t use story mode!

Jeez people really do like to moan.

NO! the current solution to do that...  is still using the story mode and save all single clips and merge in other apps i.e. GORPO Quik
2019-1-31
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

lol such drama over story mode an app that outputs 720p video..... yeah ok whatever it's the DJI logo pfffffffftt perhaps some people need to wake up and see the wood from the trees.

Thanks I'll shoot, download and use FCPX it's not rocket science.

2019-1-31
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_8KtvvEYJGrej Posted at 2-1 17:45
Your just another idiot, when we say for a client, it's for on the fly video edits for instagram, facebook, etc. It's not for pro production or presentations, it's so when we have our video guys shadowing our clients they can make highly edited experiences that they can post within a few minutes onto the feeds and stories... Your no better then @hallmark007

Butt hurt much.
If you are seriously concerned with presentation to clients on FB and Getting bent out of shape over a DJI logo..... don't use story mode if it offends you that much. And As for your statement "our clients can make highly edited experiences that they can post within a few minutes" using story mode! and you think I'm the idiot, way to go fella, pat yourself on the back and take a bow.

2019-2-1
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_8KtvvEYJGrej Posted at 2-1 19:44
@hallmark007 I'm not sure why you have such a deep love with DJI

Wow, and you maintain I'm the idiot.

I am not Hallmark (though I am sure it amuse him that you think everybody is him) I  am John, it even tells you my name on my avatar. And for the record my wife Miche isnt Hallmark either, shes on here too.

Now I'm going to go flying, have a nice day.
2019-2-2
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules