Puerto Rico

unnamed (1).jpg
2019-1-30
Use props
Emanuelpr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 122313 ft
Puerto Rico

I was able to solve the problem I had with the no fly zone. I decide to fly the drone today and everything is ok ... but when I take it to 180M I lost the signal of the control and everything went unplugged climbing to the ceiling and everything could take it up to 860M maximum and started to give me trouble and was lost the control signal. somebody could help me? 3 years ago I had bought the phantom 3 advanced and I remember taking it up to 2K away and it never gave me a problem and I flew it in the same place as the phantom 4 (roof of my house) flew if the phantom 4 reaches the maximum 5K away because I can not even pass the 1K
2019-1-30
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Please upload your log to this site and then paste the link back here...

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2019-1-30
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

At least you still have your drone.  Many with problems lost theirs.

RedHotPoker
2019-1-30
Use props
Emanuelpr
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

Mark The Droner Posted at 1-30 14:35
Please upload your log to this site and then paste the link back here...

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/RO85OHGRMZ1VM60I8WP9/
2019-1-30
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
United States

Okay, so you're disappointed with your range.  You lost both control and FPV and so it went into RTH.  This happened several times.  Why?  

Could be lots of reasons.  RF interference - not aiming your controller antennas correctly - inadequate height - lack of LOS.  Those are some of the possible reasons.  You can't really expect great range flying in an urban environment like that.  

Good luck

2019-1-31
Use props
Emanuelpr
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

Mark The Droner Posted at 1-31 03:34
Okay, so you're disappointed with your range.  You lost both control and FPV and so it went into RTH.  This happened several times.  Why?  

Could be lots of reasons.  RF interference - not aiming your controller antennas correctly - inadequate height - lack of LOS.  Those are some of the possible reasons.  You can't really expect great range flying in an urban environment like that.  

I do 3 years ago I had a phantom 3 advanced and where I am flying the phantom 4 vole the phantom 3 and without any problem I get to 2K do you think it should be the control to update it again?
2019-1-31
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
United States

I think you need to be sure you know how to aim the controller antennas and I think you should test it in an open rural area away from all possible interference before you can make any conclusions as to what may or may not be wrong.  Good luck
2019-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules