Story mode not showing up- Galaxy S8 Plus
983 5 2019-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spazz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86588 ft
United States

Saw a video posted 3 hours ago about Story mode and new firmware...  Galaxy S8 Plus here.

firmware update complete and looks like no Story Mode shows up for me when I swipe down... PANO is the top selection... am I missing something?   I am connected via USB-C direct to my phone as others have already posted and confirmed it doesnt work with WIFI module..

Thanks in advance

EDIT:

Think I jumped the gun here....   need to update MIMO APP.... DUH!!!
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching out and sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to reboot your Samsung S8 Plus and try to uninstall and reinstall DJI Mimo App. After that, please make sure to have the latest firmware version for Osmo Pocket and Mimo App and connect the device through USB type-C Adapter. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-1-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You are not alone..
2019-1-30
Use props
Spazz
lvl.2
United States

Updated MIMO APP... all is well!
2019-1-30
Use props
kburn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 435640 ft
Australia

I only have it when connected via the dongle. Doesn't show up when connected via wireless adapter.
2019-1-30
Use props
Spazz
lvl.2
United States

kburn Posted at 1-30 19:55
I only have it when connected via the dongle. Doesn't show up when connected via wireless adapter.

Yep....  you ONLY get Story Mode with direct connection....hope they will fix that
2019-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules