Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Pocket 01.04.00.20 update failed and can't power on anymoren
2937 11 2019-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
keyboardpilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 781299 ft
Hong Kong

I updated with my iPhone Xs and lastest Mimo app. When updating to 50% and said device disconnected.But i haven't touch and disconnect my phone and Osmo Pocket.

I tried again and it just load fews % and show finished. Checked is 01.04.00.20 so i disconnect and can't power on anymore. Also i can't charge now.

Anyway to reflash firmware again like Mavic?? I think it can fix by myself and i will go to travel in weekend.

2019-1-30
Use props
fansf9883f30
New

United States

I cant download  the new firmware  in Mimo app  Im stuck to download nothing happens  even I press download many times  Please Help
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Keyboardpilot, I am sorry for the troubles. For the firmware issue, could you please help to export the upgrade log files on the SD card to us for further analysis?
The route of the logs: MISC/LOG/.
Please kindly upload to Dropbox and provide me with the link, thank you for your cooperation, I look forward to your reply.
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fansf9883f30 Posted at 1-30 18:47
I cant download  the new firmware  in Mimo app  Im stuck to download nothing happens  even I press download many times  Please Help

Hi there, please kindly refer to my reply above, please help to export the upgrade log files, I'll forward to the engineers to check the case. Sorry for the trouble.
2019-1-30
Use props
keyboardpilot
lvl.4
Hong Kong

DJI Thor Posted at 1-30 19:55
Keyboardpilot, I am sorry for the troubles. For the firmware issue, could you please help to export the upgrade log files on the SD card to us for further analysis?
The route of the logs: MISC/LOG/.
Please kindly upload to Dropbox and provide me with the link, thank you for your cooperation, I look forward to your reply.

Thanks Thor. I formatted the sd card already. i will check again later.

But i highly recommend user can refresh firmware themself like mavic. it's so ridiculous just send back to DJI for update firmware
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

keyboardpilot Posted at 1-30 20:22
Thanks Thor. I formatted the sd card already. i will check again later.

But i highly recommend user can refresh firmware themself like mavic. it's so ridiculous just send back to DJI for update firmware

Sorry for this, may I know if you had started the Osmo Pocket with the SD card after formatting? If so, please still help to export all files on this /MISC/LOG folder to us. These are the hidden files, please set to show the hidden files first.
For your suggestion, I will also forward to the engineers to notice.
Please keep us updated at your convenience.
2019-1-30
Use props
keyboardpilot
lvl.4
Hong Kong

DJI Thor Posted at 1-30 21:16
Sorry for this, may I know if you had started the Osmo Pocket with the SD card after formatting? If so, please still help to export all files on this /MISC/LOG folder to us. These are the hidden files, please set to show the hidden files first.
For your suggestion, I will also forward to the engineers to notice.
Please keep us updated at your convenience.

I have uploaded the log files. Please check PM. Thanks Thor
2019-1-31
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree with your request for a way to re-flash the firmware.  In the meantime, here's how I got around the failure that I experienced.   First, I am also using an Xs, running iOS 12.1.3.  The firmware download started before I had my phone attached (my bad) and as soon as it connected, Mimo rebooted with no way to ask for the firmware update.  I decided to delete the Mimo App completely, hoping that starting fresh would  treat me like a new user.  I also turned my phone off before re-installing the app in case there were any 'old files' retained in memory.  After downloading the new version of Mimo and re-signing in I followed the firmware tutorial order-of-process and everything worked fine.  FWIW, when the Firmware was 'installing' it seemed to hang at 66% for about 5 minutes, before racing to the end from there in about 5 seconds!! So be patient if that happens.
[ps- remember to re-calibrate the gimbal after the update]
2019-1-31
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansf9883f30 Posted at 1-30 18:47

Try my suggestion in my Reply #8
2019-1-31
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

keyboardpilot Posted at 1-31 05:06
I have uploaded the log files. Please check PM. Thanks Thor

Thanks, mate. I had forwarded to the engineers. Any update, I will also let you know.
2019-2-1
Use props
johannessutedja\
lvl.2

the same incident as me when updating the software suddenly disconnected and lcd blank and can not be connected with dji mimo, what steps should I do? can give me info.. thank
2019-10-12
Use props
djiuser_DdvxvnT16KSQ
New

United States

I can't seem to download the lasted update. I've shut everything down and tried again and can't download.  In addition, I can't connect my DJI Pocket to my iPhone now. Cannot you help?  Thanks!
2019-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules