Dual Remote on Mavic 2 product line
1490 3 2019-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_NmEY8rWsYQPa
lvl.1
United States

Now that I have invested $650 in a new Smart Remote I am wondering if I can get any utility out of my original remote by linking in dual remote mode.  I read some old posts indicating dual remote linking may become available on the Mavic 2 product line.  Does anyone know of any further progress on this?
2019-1-30
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

The "coming soon" reference in the manual has since been removed from the latest two editions.  There is now NO dual controllers reference.   So don't count on dual controllers!
2019-1-30
Use props
djiuser_JD
lvl.1
United States

ff22 Posted at 1-30 17:27
The "coming soon" reference in the manual has since been removed from the latest two editions.  There is now NO dual controllers reference.   So don't count on dual controllers!

Too bad.  Would have been a nice bone to throw to those who purchased just before the SRC was announced.
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do appreciate your interest in our product. As of the time being, the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom doesn't have the capability to accommodate the dual remote controller. I'm afraid that currently, our team hasn't been cascaded to us if the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom will support dual remote controller. We would recommend paying attention to our team for further updates. Thanks for understanding.
2019-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules