Next firmware request
2340 53 2019-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BigtreeGuu
lvl.2
Taiwan

Pull focus mode without focus pump

is it possible to add pull focus mode by gimble position.

1. add 1’st focus point and gimble mark this as 1’st position
2. move to next focus point, then add 2’nd focus point, and mark as 2’nd position.
3. user move camera back to 1’st position, then press record buttom, camera record from 1’st focus point.
4. user move gimble from 1’st to 2’nd position of gimble, then camera PULL focus from 1’st to 2’nd focus point, without pump issue.(if screen can show a arrow to indicat moving direction will be nice.)

I think osmo pocket should be smart enough to ‘remember’ 2 positioning. and well know different object’s shape since it has tracking function.

2019-2-1
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI admin, please .... if there was a list of priority features to be added to the next firmware for sure is to get rid of the BEEP sound.  I know you probably read this a thousand times.  I came across a deer in the forest  and As soon as I pressed the recording button the animal ran away As soon as the beep went off.  I complained about the beep before at a wedding, but this did it.  I’m about  to open the OP to get rid of that annoying speaker.  Thanks DJI.  
2019-2-2
Use props
hedac
lvl.4
Spain

Make UHD files smoothly editable in desktop computers. My computer can edit UHD 100mbit videos from other cameras fine using the GPU smoothly without proxies. But Osmo Pocket files with same UHD resolution and framerate and bitrate are encoded differently and cannot be edited smoothly.
2019-2-2
Use props
Harald_C
lvl.1
Flight distance : 112310 ft
Austria

Keep photo format settings after switching off the OP. At least my OP always turns back to 4:3 even after having selected 3:2.
2019-2-2
Use props
fanseaf601e8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 142828 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

1)  120fsp in HD mode witout cropping
2)  Hyperlapse
2019-2-2
Use props
nullgravity
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69738 ft
United States

I just recently switched from a laptop to a desktop computer and realized I do not have an external webcam.

It would be pretty cool to able to connect the Osmo Pocket to your computer (or via Bluetooth) and have it as a webcam that can track head movement and such during video conference calls.
2019-2-2
Use props
ManchesterOP
lvl.4
United Kingdom

1. Continuous Numbering for all file types (esp Photos) even after formatting a card
2. Rename Panaramic photos to start PAN or someother indicator

For people not using the MIMO app to do everything , this is a complete pain to sort out for post processing.
2019-2-3
Use props
realstreetuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7966 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

How about option to turn of display when using time/motion lapse to conserve battery power?
2019-2-3
Use props
realstreetuk
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AndyTonks Posted at 2-1 06:13
Shorter intervals for time lapse and motion lapse.
3 seconds is too long for some situations, eg anything with people in it.

it goes down to 2 seconds already but not 0.5 and 1 second
2019-2-3
Use props
realstreetuk
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AndyTonks Posted at 2-1 06:13
Shorter intervals for time lapse and motion lapse.
3 seconds is too long for some situations, eg anything with people in it.

it goes down to 2 seconds already but not 0.5 and 1 second
2019-2-3
Use props
cEQtBhqjyKJB
lvl.3
Canada

I think that adding option to limit upper and lower iso limits would be nice too since I find dark shots/video tend to be grainy
2019-2-3
Use props
hvilorio
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10184222 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

- AEB - 3 and 5 photos
- Similar photo modes as DJI Drones
- Be able to save RAW only, not RAW + JPG
- Be able to save RAW files for time-lapse / motion lapse
- More manual control - 360 Panoramas

2019-2-3
Use props
Cool h
lvl.4

Hong Kong

I'd like to have a limit setting for all auto mode (auto exposure and auto ISO), for example you can set the minimum and max value for ISO and shutter speed so we don't have to shoot ISO 3200 in almost every footage in low light with auto mode.
2019-2-4
Use props
fishyfish
lvl.1
Poland

I'd like to have profiles with pre-set PRO settings and switch between them. It would be really useful if I could switch while recording.
I'd be more than happy if I could focus without having to connect my phone.
It would be great if i could see where the focus is when using pocket without phone (small dot for example, anything can help)

when you tilt camera too much it comes back to it's starting position(limit reached), i'd like to lock it so it stays on max. position when tilted too much (hope you understand, sorry for my english!)
2019-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules