Connection to phantom faild
1576 9 2014-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
peter
New

Sweden

Hi
First time everything worked out fine out of the box, 1 hour flight with 3 betteries
went home and charged all the betteries.
Second flight, the wifi refuses to connect to the phantom, Iphone connects to phantom wifi
but no contact with the phantom, no image, sitelite info etc, try to restart everything, make it i different order etc
Went home and made all upgrades, still not working
And now it wants to calibrate gps all the time.
Enyone know what the problem can be??

2014-11-9
Use props
peter
New

Sweden

This product is pretty nice, but shuld not have all these problems so i will return it to the store
Its to expencive to be this unstable.
Its not ok.
2014-11-9
Use props
jmtw000
lvl.3

United States

Maybe try re-binging the WiFi extender to the phantom.
2014-11-9
Use props
DJI-Sophie
lvl.2

China

Hi Peter, please connect to the Assistant software and check is there any error message. Regarding to the no image, sitelite info etc problem, please try a re-binding.
2014-11-9
Use props
rod
Second Officer

New Zealand

Peter, don't give up just yet, this is not rocket science( but it comes close!) Regarding your constant message for recalibration of the GPS- you are not taking off from a concrete road or pad by any chance?  I had this problem and it was caused by the steel reinforcing in a concrete cricket pitch that I used as a launch pad.  Have you tried moving to a different open area?
Rod
2014-11-9
Use props
dandycore
New

China

it is like everything in life. you should have some persistance to reach your goal. dont give up!
2014-11-9
Use props
broker
New

United States

I am running into the same problem. I get connected via WIFI then go to the android Samsung galaxy 4 and press the camera and it pushed back to the WIFI which still is connected, then I try the settings and it pushes me back to the WIFI again. It shows connected but is not and I am just getting frustrated.
2014-11-10
Use props
peter
New

Sweden

Thanks for the help
I actually like the product too much to give up now.
a tip for me is to read the manual thoroughly, and then read it again and again :-).
re-binding worked fine, it was also the latest update that I was a little afraid of
but everything seems to be working correctly now.
GPS noise seemed to come from the abandoned airfield I flew on, maybe the same problem as Rod encountered.
I tried where I ran the first time, in a large quarry and it works great.
I hope everything stays together now.
Thanks again for helping me out here.

2014-11-10
Use props
DJI-Sophie
lvl.2

China

broker@realspee Posted at 2014-11-10 22:59
I am running into the same problem. I get connected via WIFI then go to the android Samsung galaxy 4 ...

Please hold the reset botton on the range extender to reset it, and then reconnect to the WiFi, re-binding, and check again.
2014-11-11
Use props
broker
New

United States

I will do so; however went down and bought a iPod Touch 16 gb. Downloaded software and it works absolutely fine. Something with your code for the Android.  Samsung Galaxy 4 on StraightTalk (AT&T), version 4.3 droid.
2014-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules