Exporting Flight Logs From Smart Controller
8384 2 2019-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans57757308
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89209 ft
United States

I haven't been able to get my Mac laptop to talk to the Smart Controller, which is obviously running on Android. Want  to export flight logs to Mac. Anybody able to make this work? Tried the  Android File Transfer app, but the two devices aren't talking. I am able to use same laptop and Yuneec ST16 remote control to work, which is also an Android operating system. Tried multiple cables. The SC does start charging as soon as connection is made to laptop. Tried both USB connections on SC.

2019-1-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the trouble. May I know what prompt message you are receiving after connecting the Smart Remote controller to your PC? Normally, after the DJI Smart Controller is connected to the PC, you can tap “Transfer files” under “Use USB to”, then the files on the controller can be shown. You can also check the specific storage path of a file, kindly open the photos in the controller’s album, and tap “MORE”. If you need further assistance, please let us know. Thanks for your support.
2019-1-31
Use props
DMJPix
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89209 ft
United States

Appears to be resolved with this very specific connection configuration. Using the supplied DJI USB-A/USB-C charging cable. Connect SC USB-C to Macbook Pro USB-A. Turn on SC. Android File Transfer App will automatically open Mac after selecting  "Transfer Files" on the SC. Then drag files from "Flight Records" folder to Mac.

Tried other connections, which did not work...USB-C/USB-C, and SC charging cable connecting to SC USB-A to Mac USB-C.

My best guess as to why this started to work is that both the Macbook Pro, with Android Transfer App installed, and SC need several shutdowns and restarts to acknowledge each other.
2019-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules