Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin-S - Bad Vibrations
475 1 2019-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jimmy85
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I purchased a Ronin-S, and after some problems getting it set up (the bluetooth wouldn't work properly), I eventually got it connected. Only to have some minor vibrations, despite setting up the balance incredibly carefully and following all online tutorials.

I then used it for a shoot only for the vibrations to get increasingly worse, to the point that the Ronin-S shuts down (goes to sleep) in order, I assume, to preserve the motors.

So now I have a very expensive stick that vibrates like crazy if I turn it on.

I contacted DJI customer services immediately, and I can honestly say, it's the worst consumer experience I have ever been through. And I've gotten nowhere.

They refuse to talk about it on the phone, although I did manage to speak to an engineer. The automated replies ask for a video showing the issues. I gave them that video, they asked for it three more times without ever watching it. Five days after contacting them, they are no longer responding. They're just ignoring me.

I'm hoping the supplier that I bought it from can get something out of these absolutely horrible human beings, but I am not holding my breath. I have ongoing shoot requirements and my money is tied up in a piece of kit that doesn't work from a company that doesn't care.

I sincerely hope that anybody who is reading this, who is considering buying a piece of DJI kit, thinks twice and goes with a competitor. I wish to god I had just bought a Zhiyan Crane 2. Because the Ronin-S versus the Crane 2 is a google term I wish I had looked up before paying for this.

Despicable company, despicable customer service, useless piece of kit. All in all, £700 down the drain.

2019-1-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Jimmy85, sorry for all the troubles you had with your Ronin-S. I completely understand that this is something important to you. Allow me to take time and call the attention of the team that handles your case. Additionally, I will religiously be coordinating with the said department to come up a resolution in the soonest possible time. Again, apologies for the issues and rest assured that this will taken cared of seriously. We appreciate your patience.
2019-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules