575 6 2019-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rusla
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31053 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Someone knows when release watercase for osmo pocket or its top secret information ? Shame dji ,you not provide information  to us , a lot people waiting  already 2 month from release osmo pocket .

2019-1-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry if the accessory is not yet available on our store as of the moment, however, I'de like to follow this to our designated department to see when this would be available. We do appreciate your understanding. If you have time, you may visit our store for further details. Please see the link below. Thank you for continued support.

store.dji.com
2019-1-31
Use props
rusla
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ok fine, you seller and you dont know when release a little bit funny
2019-1-31
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

rusla Posted at 1-31 15:23
Ok fine, you seller and you dont know when release  a little bit funny

They are the seller, not the manufacturer.
2019-1-31
Use props
rusla
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Common its sounds like you know how this business  going , made equipment please made and provided accessories .Dji always can  push who making accessories . At the moment i feel like bought drone without propellers can film but cant fly
2019-1-31
Use props
Brainbustah
lvl.2

Czechia

I'm following this topic. I'm going to a trip around the end of March where I'll make some scuba diving and the release of this water case will determine if I buy this camera or another one.
2019-2-1
Use props
rusla
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Brainbustah Posted at 2-1 12:53
I'm following this topic. I'm going to a trip around the end of March where I'll make some scuba diving and the release of this water case will determine if I buy this camera or another one.

at the moment better not buy because whey self dont know when release watercase ;)  i am trying send back osmo ;)   
2019-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules