Someone is using my email to create an account
639 3 2019-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Christine96
lvl.4
United States

Someone is using my email to create a fake account.  Can a forum admin please advise me what to do?  They are using the user name fansead24822 and my email.  Please delete this user.
2019-1-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Do you mean the email that you're here in the forum or different email? Please let us know for further help. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-31
Use props
Christine96
lvl.4
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-31 16:35
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Do you mean the email that you're here in the forum or different email? Please let us know for further help. Thank you for continued support.

I just got an email from  djifansforumadmin@dji.com  with a link to complete my registration but I did not register with it.  Do you know what that is?  Some kind of fan forum?  I don't know.  What is this? Dear fansead24822
2019-1-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Christine96 Posted at 1-31 17:10
I just got an email from  djifansforumadmin@dji.com  with a link to complete my registration but I did not register with it.  Do you know what that is?  Some kind of fan forum?  I don't know.  What is this? Dear fansead24822

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We will coordinate this with our designated department for further clarification. Please wait for our advice. Your patience is highly appreciated. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules