Inspire 2 informations
673 8 2019-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paolo_Inselvini
lvl.3
Flight distance : 616339 ft
Italy

Dear all I have already a Mavic 2 pro and flight with a drone I like a lot I am thinking to buy an inspire 2. Which gimbal do you suggest x4s x5s x7 there are too much and with different costs I am first of all a photographer so I love quality.  I noticed also that in DJI forum there are 3 version of inspire 2 which one and which differences? Thanks so much
2019-1-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Paolo_Inselvini. Thank you for choosing DJI Inspire 2 as your next drone. I will be posting a link where you can check the overview, specifications and the frequently asked questions for the DJI Inspire 2 ( https://www.dji.com/inspire-2?site=brandsite&from=nav ). I will also post a link where you can compare the Zenmuse x4s, x5s, x7  as well ( https://www.dji.com/products/com ... ndsite&from=nav ). Thank you.

2019-2-1
Use props
ElectricLife Atellani
Captain
Flight distance : 9674836 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Dear Paolo, all Inspires are the same, the difference in price is dictated by the optionals that come with it. As far as cameras go, there's a price difference, but the X7 is just a wonderful camera, especially with the ProRes / CineDNG codecs and at least a couple of lenses.IMHO the X7 will give you immense satisfaction if you are looking for quality.
Here is some footage shot with the X7. Watch it in 5k (6K) res.

2019-2-1
Use props
Paolo_Inselvini
lvl.3
United States

Thank you both for your informations. I was just looking at the price (the main point ) and I saw different solutions.
For me this is an hobby, I don't gain any money just the pleasure to make some videos or photos and I am quite confuse let me explain:

In Italy:

DJI Inspire 2 without any gimbal aroung 3.000€
If I add the X7 plus a lens I will add around 4000K if I choose the X5s that could be a valid solution to do not sell a kidney I would add 2.200K for X5s and 15 1.7.

Do you think that if I will not buy the combo Prores or DNG+Prores I would anyway have an improvement from my p4 Pro?

Thanks!
2019-2-5
Use props
GoodmanRP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4344974 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Zenmuse X5Sthere is a revelation!
And
Olympus Olympus 14-42mm
https://forum.dji.com/thread-179992-1-1.html
2019-2-5
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Paolo_Inselvini Posted at 2-5 01:47
Thank you both for your informations. I was just looking at the price (the main point ) and I saw different solutions.
For me this is an hobby, I don't gain any money just the pleasure to make some videos or photos and I am quite confuse let me explain:

Paolo, since you're apparently limited by the budget, let me try to help you with decision.

As a hobbyist and amateur photographer like myself you'll not benefit much from advanced professional video modes of Inspire 2 and quality of X7 camera with proprietary DJI lenses. While such is definitely required by modern film industry due to vast post production flexibility and image quality, you will be more than happy with 4K video recorded in standard H.264/265 format on SD card. Still you'll have the option to upgrade in future if opportunity calls.

This will set the video quality pretty much at P4P level, talking about color rendering and compression artifacts. More than enough to watch on HD home TV monitor. The real advantage of Inspire 2 with X5S camera lies in lens swapping ability. Here you'll benefit immensely as a landscape photographer, having a collection of good quality lenses handy.

Suggestions:

1. Buy from reputable DJI dealer nearby.
2. Try to negotiate a set with X5S camera, but without DJI 15 mm lens. You can use these money to buy much better Olympus Zuiko 12 mm lens for start. Later you may purchase additional 25 and perhaps 45 mm lenses, avoiding usually crappy zoom lenses like Olympus 14-42 mm.
3. Demand a field test before purchase, paying particular attention to aircraft's flight and hover stability.

Good luck!

2019-2-5
Use props
ToscanaDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Ciao Paolo
Il salto da un Mavic a un Inspire è notevole in tutti i sensi... costi, trasportabilità, qualità.
I costi sono più elevati, a partire dall'acquisto del drone e degli accessori, batterie in primis... 3/4 coppie sono il minimo sindacale se ti vuoi divertire un po'!
Trasportabilità... scordati la comodità del Mavic. L'Inspire 2 è pesante e gli accessori pure. La mia valigia dove metto proprio tutto arriva a pesare una trentina di Kg. Però ci sono soluzioni alternative, Loewepro ha uno zaino dove metti il drone con alcune batterie e il radiocomando e ti permette anche di fare trekking.
Qualità... ecco qui sono solo note positive ma scordati la X4S che è la stessa camera che monta il Phantom 4Pro. Si parte dalla X5S che è una micro 4/3 con ottiche intercambiabili. Di serie ha il 15 mm che è più che accettabile ma come altri hanno già scritto ti consiglio almeno l'Olympus 45mm (spettacolare) ed eventualmente il 12mm. Scordati gli zoom, la qualità lascia il tempo che trova e sono lenti buie. La X5S ha una notevole latitudine di posa, ottima risoluzione e grandi possibilità di ripresa video soprattutto acquistando il ProRes (ma devi mettere in conto 600 euro di licenza, quasi un migliaio per l'SSD, 300 per il lettore).
Se poi vuoi strafare allora la X7 è il top... una videocamera 35mm senza compromessi... ma dal costo elevato. In questo caso conviene prendere la videocamera e una o due lenti per poi ampliare il parco con calma. Senza contare che qualcuno ha già fatto qualche lente compatibile.
Giusto per... ma devi essere un po' temerario, io ho preso tutto in USA risparmiando un bel po' ma devi essere un po' estroso per evitare di pagare i dazi doganali altrimenti in Italia qui sei al top per assistenza e cordialità https://www.personaldrones.it/pr ... -inspire-2/?id=2649
2019-2-5
Use props
Paolo_Inselvini
lvl.3
United States

Thank you so much for your analysis Matthew it make sense 100%.
Grazie Toscana Drone, sò bene a cosa vado incontro ovvio non è un drone da portarsi in vacanza ma per uscite mirate visto ingombri e peso ma abituato a portarmi in giro lenti pesanti non è un grosso problema.Effettivamente al momento stò valutando la X5s, la X7 oltre sforare il budget... essendo un hobby è davvero spreco. Per le ottiche olympus ci vogliono adattatori particolari oppure non serve? Si personaldrones lo conosco ci ho preso il phantom ottimo sito! Se vuoi farmi sapere come hai fatto a prenderlo negli USA e dove anche in privato mi faresti un favore
2019-2-6
Use props
ToscanaDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Per le ottiche Olympus non servono adattatori, l'attacco è quello classico micro 4/3. Servono solo degli anelli di bilanciamento che si avvitano al posto dei filtri e che contrastano la maggior leggerezza della lente.
2019-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules