M200 Battery Not Connected "Error"
3726 11 2019-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ntriplett
lvl.1

Australia

Ok, so got an unusual issues, that even DJI havent got an answer for and looking for help. We fly our M200 daily and regularly, flew yesterday, another autonomous GSP aerial mapping mission, no dramas. Took it out to the feild today, everything charged and good to go. Battery error...... Caled the local supplier, no help. We have flown dozens of flights since the new firmware, not a drama.

The odd thing is the error is telling me the batteries are not connected yet the drone is firing up, the cameras are on, it connects to the RC/ iPad, but no battery info, also its telling me it cant get the battery serial number..

ANyone out the experienced a similar issue?

We re updated the firmware, reset to factory defaults, refreshed apps, no love.

Nate
IMG_0047.PNG
IMG_0048.PNG
IMG_0046.jpg
2019-1-31
Use props
Leono87
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11552 ft

Costa Rica

Same issue here!

How you solved?
2019-2-27
Use props
Leono87
lvl.2

Costa Rica

2019-2-28
Use props
fans543afbdd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1098507 ft
United States

Same issue here just started out of the clear blue.
2019-3-11
Use props
Leono87
lvl.2

Costa Rica

In my case the issue just disappeared.
I did not make nothing.
Before that, it was having a pop up, it says that batteries in bad position, it still appears something is.
rare!!
2019-3-11
Use props
Leono87
lvl.2

Costa Rica

fans543afbdd Posted at 3-11 04:59
Same issue here just started out of the clear blue.

Did you you solve it?  
2019-3-15
Use props
fans6a5414aa
lvl.1

Australia

Yes the DJI tech resolved the issue, drone had to be returned to DJI though. Their response was:

Hello M200 users,

Please be aware, that there is an incompatibility issue between the M200 series V1 and the Flight Safe Data version 12 and 13.
The issue appears when using DJI GS PRO.

DJI China and Australia are working to resolve this as quickly as possible and we are in constant contact with them.

The errors that may propagate are:

1.        Batteries not detected – N/A
2.        GPS disconnected

The best advice currently, is to AVOID updating flay safe database (when prompted) until further notice, as this is the most probable cause from DJI testing so far.

Please feel free to contact me for more information and I will continue to keep all posted on progress.
2019-4-6
Use props
fans6a5414aa
lvl.1

Australia

Then this:

Hello M200 Users,

DJI have now released the new Fly Safe Database – V 01.00.01.14. Please UPDATE to this version as soon as possible via DJI Assistant 2.

Your craft may have experienced an issue, when used with DJI GS PRO:

1.        Batteries not detected – N/A
2.        GPS disconnected
3.        Vision Sensor error
4.        IMU failure

This new update will not successfully repair an M200 series product with this issue, therefore the unit should be returned for service.

2019-4-6
Use props
fans6a5414aa
lvl.1

Australia

We also recently had an issue with the Micro SD card causing an video transmission issue that forced us to initiate an emergency RTH.

After talking with other users that had the same issue it was worked out that an incorrectly formatted card caused the issue.

Cards must only be formatted via the DJI apps.
2019-4-6
Use props
fans39dee99c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 385161 ft
United States

I am having the same issue with N/A batteries. Tried 2 Cendence remotes, an IPAD, 2 Crystal Skypes, multiple Apps. The Firmware will also not downgrade. Right now the drone cannot do anything. Really frustrating.
2019-4-22
Use props
fansddcb9e8c
lvl.1

Pakistan

Anyone found a solution to the problem.
2020-4-29
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansddcb9e8c Posted at 4-29 23:56
Anyone found a solution to the problem.

Sent mine back to Enterprise dealer, they  said it was a Main Controller Board failure ($1,552.00 USD) and have sent the Aircraft in to DJI repair center.
Issues:
No Battery information = N/A
No Flight Controller serial Number = N/A
Weak GPS signal /RTK Base station data Lost
Aircraft Signal Loss ( IN FLIGHT )
ESC Errors / Propulsion limited
Finally it went to Yellow Flashing Lights and could not be flown.
This happened over time - one day everything is okay, next day no flight - next day it flies again.

Take photos and Video of your Aircraft, keep EXIF Data, before sending it anywhere, including serial Numbers. For Proof of condition and equipment either for insurance or dispute.
2020-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules