Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Madebyvadim
First Officer
Flight distance : 2023002 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Hello everyone !

Recently I release my 5th short drone film Element, and I wanted to share a post-production workflow timelapse for this film.

With each film I try to push myself to do more, and this one is not an exemption. In post production stage I choose to move to a different software suit and learn it from ground up. To go further, I’ve challenged myself to do some vfx in several shots.

Technical info:

• I used Davinci Resolve 15 for editing, vfx, sfx and grading.
  • Adobe Audition was used to mix sound score.
  • Adobe After Effects were used on several shots for additional motion blur and denoise.
  • Original music by Tony Anderson was purchased at Musicbed.
  • SFX are free samples by various creators.

For those who didn’t see the film yet check it out
Or see Behance presentation with both film and timelapse - https://www.behance.net/gallery/75612481/Element

If you have any questions please ask

Enjoy !

2019-1-31
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Awesome! Thanks for sharing
2019-3-18
Use props
Madebyvadim
First Officer
  • >>>
Russia

jacksonnai Posted at 3-18 04:57
Awesome! Thanks for sharing

My pleasure!
2019-3-19
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

You're welcome
2019-3-19
Use props
andantesash
lvl.1
Indonesia

Wow! You have some pretty awesome footage in there! Any suggestions on tutorials / courses to take for movie making? I currently have Adobe Premiere Pro, but I have only ever used the basics of it and never ventured further.

Look forward to your advice!
2019-3-23
Use props
Madebyvadim
First Officer
  • >>>
Russia

andantesash Posted at 3-23 07:41
Wow! You have some pretty awesome footage in there! Any suggestions on tutorials / courses to take for movie making? I currently have Adobe Premiere Pro, but I have only ever used the basics of it and never ventured further.

Look forward to your advice!

An excellent question. I, my self, never seen any good tutorial or course, for that matter, that teaches you how to shoot and post-process drone movies from start to finish. Like, form the minute you take your drone form the package to the fully created film that is worth showcasing on film festival or competitions, etc. There is a separate tutorial on how to set up, what setting to use, how to use filters, why to use them, how to post process, color correct, grade and so on, but they are fragmented and all over the place (Mostly YT). Less or almost no tutorial on how to deal with a problem in shots like a skewed horizon, bulb horizon, remove unwanted elements, adding motion blur (if you missed on the location) , adding sky and all the other compositing stuff.

I am thinking (for already a year or so) to create such tutorial myself, but its an endeavor and takes time and effort.

Sorry could not help much.  
2019-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules