OP & Google Pixel 1
368 2 2019-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdd6f7bd7
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi all,
I've tried going round the houses with no joy.

So I'll ask a bit more directly :-)

Anyone successfully using the OP with a Google Pixel 1?

Jim
2019-2-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Jim. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the mobile device you are using.  Have you tried to use a different mobile device that is recommended for your DJI Osmo Pocket? Upon checking the mobile device that you are using  Google Pixel 1. I am sorry to say that the mobile device that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Osmo Pocket. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Google Pixel 1 will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the DJI Mimo application if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

2019-2-1
Use props
fansdd6f7bd7
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I'm not having issues - I haven't bought an OP yet, and nor do I plan to until I know that my phone will work with it.

I'm just looking for comment by someone with a Pixel 1 that has successfully used it with the OP.
2019-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules