Recording stops after a few seconds - is there a log?
719 3 2019-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tyger
lvl.1
Flight distance : 945554 ft
United States

I've been having a problem with my P4P stopping recording. I tried filing in 4K 100 fps recently and sometimes it woudl stop after 5 seconds. Other times it would run for more than a minute wiht no problem. After stopping recording the camera controls would show blank for a few seconds. I also noticed a yellow ! over the recording icon. I was also filming in a hot location so I wasn't sure if that was an issue.

I suspected the card to begin with. I'm currently using a Lexar 64 GB U-1. After doing some research I ordered a V30 class card. However, I want to find out for sure what's happening before I go out for another job.

Are there any kind of logs that will show why it stopped recording? I've looking through other posts about downloading the log files but I don't see any information about the camera.

2019-2-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

AFAIK Only DJI would have the means to access that info, from the drones internal memory card.

RedHotPoker
2019-2-1
Use props
Aerial-Image
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The Lexar 64 GB U-1 is NOT a fast enough card for filming at 100mbps,
2019-2-1
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

I second that, it is not fast enough. Get yourself a Sandisk Extreme Pro card. They are a bit more expensive, but will record just fine at that setting.
2019-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules