Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to update my BTU module
2462 3 2014-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
promopix
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi All,

I'm trying to update my BTU module. My NM iPhone app says I have to.
Which software do I have to use?

In the Phantom 2 Assistant Software v3.6 there is no BTU option.
In the 2.4G Bluetooth DataLink Installer v1.0.0.6 there is, but it won't connect to my bird (no datalink in my possession).
I have the BTU module connected to the CAN bus, the led is constant green.

See attached screenshot.
Phantom software.PNG
2014-11-9
Use props
DJI-Jolie
lvl.2

China

Dear Promopix,

for the upgrade of BTU, it is done by 2.4G Bluetooth Datalink Assistant Software. For details, pls refer to P3 of the user manuel: http://download.dji-innovations. ... Guide_v1.12_en.pdf.

Do you mean that you have only a BTU (what do you mean by no datalink in your possession?)? Could you explain it more clearly? Thank you!!!
2014-11-10
Use props
promopix
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI-Jolie Posted at 2014-11-10 19:19
Dear Promopix,

for the upgrade of BTU, it is done by 2.4G Bluetooth Datalink Assistant Software. Fo ...

Hi Jolie,

Thanks for your reply. I only have connected the BTU module. Just for finetuning parameters in the field with my iPhone. Dit not buy the datalink yet.

Btw, your link to the manual isn't working...

Kind regards,

Robin (Promopix)
2014-11-10
Use props
DJI-Jolie
lvl.2

China

promopix@wxs.nl Posted at 2014-11-11 04:10
Hi Jolie,

Thanks for your reply. I only have connected the BTU module. Just for finetuning parame ...

Hi Robin,

sorry for that, here is the link to the user manual again: http://download.dji-innovations. ... Guide_v1.12_en.pdf. Hopefully, you can open it now.

For Phantom 2, how does it look like if you connect the BTU with the copter through the CAN port on M1 and open the Phantom software? I have connected the BTU to a NAZAM through CAN port and I did read the BTU on the Upgrade page.
2014-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules