Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care Refresh Major Problems
731 3 2019-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IBOville2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1054039 ft
United States

This is 1st time I've ever posted negative comments, but I hope possibly DJI may take notice & improve their Customer Service. I'll try to make this short and to the point:I purchased a M2P, Fly More Combo Kit and DJI Care Refresh in Oct 2018 from Amazon.  I flew the drone for a few weeks before I ran it into a hillside (my fault-panic ked). I called DJI to get the drone fixed or replaced per the Care Refresh. I was told my drone did not have the DJI Care Refresh bound to the drone. I explained I had the card that said DJI Care Refresh so since I bought everything together and thought it was already bound to the drone. I went back and forth with DJI & Amazon for several weeks to try and get the situation resolved, which I thought would not be a big deal - wrong! - since I sent copies of the invoice and packing list showing the purchases. I finally decided to go ahead and send the drone to DJI Repair, thinking this issue would surely be resolved. I continued going back & forth with DJI & Amazon and after several more weeks, after sending photos of my card, DJI told me that was NOT the DJI Care Refresh card but only an advertisement for the Care Refresh. I told DJI that was the only card I got and I never got the card they sent me a photo of. It ened up DJI insisted it was included in the package and I insisted it wasn't. They said they could not send me another card. I got an invoice for repairing the drone for $700.00. They said either pay the invoice or they would ship the drone back to me without being repaired. Finally after about 3 months of calling and texting both Amazon and DJI, today I again called Amazon and they agreed that DJI would NOT budge in their stance, Amazon told me in order to put this to rest, they will refund me $700.00 so I could pay the repair invoice and get my drone back. I have NEVER had such a problem as this, that really should have been fairly easy to address. Really TERRIBLE Customer Service!!!  Oh yeh< and apparently now I have "NO" DJI Care Refresh!
Is there ANYTHING I can do??
Barry B

2019-2-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi IBOville2. We do apologize for the troubles and issues you had with your DJI Care. I will ask the assistance of our higher level of management to check and see the possibilities to resolve this issue. Again, we appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you.
2019-2-1
Use props
IBOville2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1054039 ft
United States

If you need it, my case # is:
CAS-2508373-J5N3P1

I sent my drone back to DJI in California on Nov 28, 2018
Tracking # is: 1ZA7T1610397396883
Thank you for any help you can give me
Barry Babcock
2019-2-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi IBOville2, I checked our system and you now have a case escalated to our higher department. Please keep your line open as they contact you soon for the feedback. Thank you.
2019-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules