Custom button - disable
1233 11 2019-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc2f5448f
lvl.2
United States

DJI can you add obstacle avoidance on/off to the customized buttons?  
Many times I want to go from 6mph (obstacle avoidance on) to 12mph (obstacle avoidance off).  This requires me to go through menus to find.  
If it were something I could tap on main screen or program to a customized button would be nice.

Thanks
2019-2-1
Use props
Proteous
lvl.4
Flight distance : 228993 ft
Barbados

Could u also add a button on the main flight screen to set RTH it would save time when u need to get airbourne quickly
2019-2-1
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

It is some time, that I've used that switch (allways off ;-), but:

If I remember right, you have just to tap direct on the (red) obstacle off button on the Go4 display and it opens straight that menue.
Which would make it 3 taps in total.

2019-2-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for this information you have shared with us today regarding the obstacle avoidance on/off to the customized buttons. Rest assure that this information/thread will be forwarded to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Spark. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-2
Use props
fansead6f2ec
New
Flight distance : 67526 ft
United States

I do not have the option on my controller (C1, C2) to toggle LEDs on/off.  Only the options in the screen shot below are available. Was the option removed? DJI GO4 version 4.3.12.  
2019-2-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansead6f2ec Posted at 2-5 06:22
I do not have the option on my controller (C1, C2) to toggle LEDs on/off.  Only the options in the screen shot below are available. Was the option removed? DJI GO4 version 4.3.12.

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Sorry that this option is not available on our DJI Spark and DJI Go 4 app. Thank you for understanding.
2019-2-5
Use props
fansead6f2ec
New
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-5 15:46
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Sorry that this option is not available on our DJI Spark and DJI Go 4 app. Thank you for understanding.
I saw on several threads that it was an option. Can I get it if I roll back versions?  Did DJI just get rid of it?  I have the Phantom 4 Pro.
2019-2-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansead6f2ec Posted at 2-5 17:55
I saw on several threads that it was an option. Can I get it if I roll back versions?  Did DJI just get rid of it?  I have the Phantom 4 Pro.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. May we have to screenshot of the option that you have under the customizable button? We would like to inform you that there will be extra options on these customizable buttons if you scroll it down. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-6
Use props
fansead6f2ec
New
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-6 08:15
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. May we have to screenshot of the option that you have under the customizable button? We would like to inform you that there will be extra options on these customizable buttons if you scroll it down. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
Please see screen shot below. Thanks.
377CA253-04F6-4BF4-8B77-B47E3B934160.png
2019-2-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansead6f2ec Posted at 2-6 10:01
Please see screen shot below. Thanks.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. May we know what is the version of your app and firmware? Would it be possible if you could provide us the model of your device? Sorry that we may need to have a short video about this situation for us to coordinate it as well with our designated department if there will be a problem on your end. You may upload the link using google drive or dropbox to upload the link. Thank you for understanding.
2019-2-6
Use props
fansead6f2ec
New
United States

fansead6f2ec Posted at 2-6 10:01
Please see screen shot below. Thanks.[Image]

Disregard. I figured it out...  Thanks!
2019-2-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansead6f2ec Posted at 2-6 15:08
Disregard. I figured it out...  Thanks!

You are most welcome. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for choosing DJI!
2019-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules