Cinelike Ungraded and Graded Examples
1842 9 2019-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
markr041
lvl.3
United States

In each video there is first a sequence shot in Cinelike and then the same sequence graded; graded by upping saturation and increasing contrast using curves. ND 16X filter used in the second video for smoother motion.
2019-2-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day markr041. Thank you for sharing this video with us today and thank you for your support.
2019-2-2
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Very nice videos!  How do you manage to get the smooth footage without the bobbing effect when you’re walking?  Ninja walk or how did you accomplished this?   It looks very smooth.  Thanks
2019-2-2
Use props
markr041
lvl.3
United States

Joemar7 Posted at 2-2 08:43
Very nice videos!  How do you manage to get the smooth footage without the bobbing effect when you’re walking?  Ninja walk or how did you accomplished this?   It looks very smooth.  Thanks

Thanks. Careful walking, bent knees.
2019-2-2
Use props
Ray Jay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2647756 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice comparision videos, Mr. Mark.  Being a hobbyist. I ‘d  like to see a comparision between normal and graded cinelike.  As much as I want to develop my post skills, I tend to avoid it. So I mostly shoot in mormal.

Oh yeah...thanks for the bent-knees tip.  -RJ
2019-2-3
Use props
markr041
lvl.3
United States

Ray Jay Posted at 2-3 07:35
Nice comparision videos, Mr. Mark.  Being a hobbyist. I ‘d  like to see a comparision between normal and graded cinelike.  As much as I want to develop my post skills, I tend to avoid it. So I mostly shoot in mormal.

Oh yeah...thanks for the bent-knees tip.  -RJ

Thanks. I will upload a video comparing Cinelike, Cinelike graded and the Standard Color  - same exact scene - soon. I think you will see why many people clamored for Cinelike.
2019-2-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Thanks for posting Mark, great job.
2019-2-3
Use props
forbsie
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Thanks for posting
2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Thanks for sharing the video.
2019-2-12
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

One suggestion that I think might be useful for future videos of this kind.... Difference can be better spotted when doing comparison side by side.... like left side flat and right one graded. Or that "running line" as transition from ungraded to graded within same scene.
2019-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules