Mavic 2 Pro battery charges, powers drone on, shows dead in app.
12456 46 2019-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Degue
lvl.1
Flight distance : 107812 ft
United States

Got exited and hopeful when I saw this post. The problem is the exact same that I have. I didn't get to fly my drone much the first year that I had it for. So 8 months passed before I had this issue on vacation with 1 of my 5 batteries. and another couple months passed before I really got to work fixing it. Needless to say way passed the warrantee date.  the controller can read battery percentage, the battery will self discharge and charge just fine. I tried the DJI assistant and I get stuck at 82% just as you did. I sent in the battery to DJI  to be repaired. they charged 150$, the same price to buy a brand new battery. So I asked for it back to try to fix it myself, but that seems like it is failing. But I can at least get the USB hub for it to charge phones and the controller and use it as a battery pack. A very expensive battery pack. Needless to say I am disappointed DJI would not fix a software issue, But I do understand that I am outside the pitiful warrantee. Was really hopping this would fix the issue, but it seems like DJI assistant is just as broken now as it was 3 years ago. when you tried.
2021-6-25
Use props
djiuser_FPU9bXAVORpy
lvl.2

United States

I am having the same problem with 2 batteries .. have full power with LED"s ..can power up the drone ...but NA for info
2022-6-17
Use props
TheRealMojoJojo
New

United States

I have to say that these batteries are either good, or they suck.....nothing in between. I bought 5 batteries. Right out of the box, two if them didn't work so I sent them in and got a replacement. I flew the drone around a few times and then put it away for the last 2 years. I took the drone out the other day with fully charged batteries and of course, two of them said that they were fully charged but for some reason....again.....the drone says that they are low. At $150 a pop DJI should replace these faulty batteries with no questions asked given the fact that this is such a common occurrence. Ridiculous to have to eat $300 for a problem that DJI keeps overlooking instead of addressing head on and fixing.
2022-7-20
Use props
keeerrrttt1
New

United States

I have four DJI batteries for my Mavic Pro 2, and 3 out of 4 have this same issue...incredibly annoying that I keep having to buy new batteries that last only a couple flights before they show 0% battery despite being fully charged.

What is the process to get DJI to replace them? I see others in this thread have been able to have replacements issued.
2023-6-24
Use props
ktiura
lvl.2
United States

keeerrrttt1 Posted at 6-24 09:15
I have four DJI batteries for my Mavic Pro 2, and 3 out of 4 have this same issue...incredibly annoying that I keep having to buy new batteries that last only a couple flights before they show 0% battery despite being fully charged.

What is the process to get DJI to replace them? I see others in this thread have been able to have replacements issued.

You need to read my comment above that explains the process. It’s involved, but they did replace my battery. I have four batteries, which I just charged up actually, and all work fine. The chargers you use might cause issues as well. I use this one that I got from Drone Valley but it looks like they don’t sell it any more. Chargers four batteries simultaneously. He does have one that charges three here: https://www.dronevalley.com/store/p224/www.dronevalley.com/store/p224/DJI_Mavic_2_-_6-in-1_Home_Charger.html.html

His stuff is really good quality. Good luck.
image.jpg
image.jpg
2023-6-24
Use props
fansa10fef3d
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2019-2-2 16:07
Hi there, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please try to refresh the firmware of your drone via DJI Assistant 2 while using this battery so we can check. Once done, kindly re-link your remote controller to  the aircraft and let see. If the issue persists, please let us know for further help. Thank you.

Hello Natalia,
    I am having the same exact issue. I have 5 Mavic 2 batteries with a Pro and a Zoom.
I only have 1 battery currently working. They all show the exact same issue on both drones.
Please advise asap.
Thanks
2023-7-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansa10fef3d Posted at 7-17 06:18
Hello Natalia,
    I am having the same exact issue. I have 5 Mavic 2 batteries with a Pro and a Zoom.
I only have 1 battery currently working. They all show the exact same issue on both drones.

Hi there, I am sorry to read about your issue. Could you please double confirm the error message you got is a battery error, there is no information in the battery cell, right? Could you please try to completely discharge the battery and charge it to full and check again?
Please also tell us when were the batteries purchased, thank you.
2023-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules