Where Can I get a replacement for the original Osmo Pocket
3097 14 2019-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr. O
lvl.1
United States

I lost the original carrying case that comes with the Osmo pocket. Where can i find a replacement?
2019-2-2
Use props
Mr. O
lvl.1
United States

RE: Where Can I get a replacement for the original Osmo Pocket Case?

I loast the original case that ships with Osmo pocket. How much is the replacement?

2019-2-2
Use props
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40866 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Go to DJI’s web sit. They just started Chinese New Year, so it might be a while before you get an answer (2-3 weeks)
2019-2-2
Use props
FatherXmas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you in the USA? I threw mine in a drawer, don't like it. My wife would be happy if I got rid of some of my clutter.
2019-2-2
Use props
Mr. O
lvl.1
United States

Yes, I am u=in the US and would gladly take it off your hand.
2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. With regards to your concern, we can create you a special order for the case. However, this item alone may not be in stock yet so there is a possibility that we need to wait for its availability if ever you decided to have a special order be placed for you. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-5
Use props
Mr. O
lvl.1
United States

FatherXmas Posted at 2-2 20:29
Are you in the USA? I threw mine in a drawer, don't like it. My wife would be happy if I got rid of some of my clutter.

Yes, I am in the US and would gladly take it off your hand. I agree with your wife. Send all DJI stuff she does not want to me
2019-2-5
Use props
Mr. O
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-5 14:48
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. With regards to your concern. We can create you a special order for the case, however. This item alone may not be in stock yet so it can be possible need to wait at least if ever you decided to have an order. Thank you for your support.

Great! How do I a do that? the DJI site or another one?
2019-2-5
Use props
Onsomehill
lvl.2
United States

FatherXmas Posted at 2-2 20:29

what are you using as a replacement? the original is protective, but not convenient for sure.
2019-2-5
Use props
Mr. O
lvl.1
United States

Onsomehill Posted at 2-5 15:12
what are you using as a replacement? the original is protective, but not convenient for sure.

I lost it a couple of days ago. I left it in a cab in Vegas. Currently I just keep it in my sun glass case until I get the replacement. The original is really protective and I can carry it everywhere.
2019-2-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Mr. O Posted at 2-5 15:11
Great! How do I a do that? the DJI site or another one?

Ok, you just need to reach out one of our support channels in order for them to create you the special order you may just go to this link https://www.dji.com/support and for further details as well. Best regards. Thanks!
2019-2-5
Use props
FatherXmas
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Onsomehill Posted at 2-5 15:12

I bought it on Amazon.
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/prod ... 0?ie=UTF8&psc=1
2019-2-6
Use props
FatherXmas
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mr. O Posted at 2-5 15:10
Yes, I am in the US and would gladly take it off your hand. I agree with your wife. Send all DJI stuff she does not want to me

PM me your address and I'll mail it to you, assuming I can find it in all that mess.
2019-2-6
Use props
Onsomehill
lvl.2
United States

FatherXmas Posted at 2-6 16:26
I bought it on Amazon.
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07M5SJGNZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks for the link. I just ordered the Freewell case and gimbal protector today. I think their protector might be exactly what I need. Thanks again!
2019-2-6
Use props
djiuser_AhPFLUQohgGn
New
Malaysia

Hi guys anyone can help me out with the osmo pocket case. Need a replacement one as mine has gone missing. Also. Any idea on how much it costs?

Thanks in advance
2019-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules