Saramonic LavMicro-UC Omnidirectional Lavalier Mic for USB Type-C...
665 4 2019-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40866 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Does anyone know if this works with the Osmo Pocket?

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1443710-REG/saramonic_lavmicro_uc_omni_lav_mic_for.html

Not that expensive. Easily the cost of a mic and an adapter

D
2019-2-2
Use props
jordier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 58760 ft
Spain

It would be very interesting if it worked ... but I'd rather wait for the DJI accessory to go on sale and activate the use of microphones in the OP firmware. I see many unsuccessful attempts of external microphones on youtube
2019-2-3
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

Ouuuuch! For same price you'll get an external audio recorder
Zoom H1n - WHICH WORKS and has excellent sound,
doesn't need Pocket power and saves on microSD!
2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day TheCameraGuy. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this information with us today.  Just a friendly reminder, we don't recommend you to use a 3rd party apps because we are unable to ensure the compatibility and performance. Thanks for your understanding. Have a safe and happy filming.
2019-2-3
Use props
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40866 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-3 07:38
Hello and good day TheCameraGuy. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this information with us today.  Just a friendly reminder, we don't recommend you to use a 3rd party apps because we are unable to ensure the compatibility and performance. Thanks for your understanding. Have a safe and happy filming.

Then release your Audio cable.  People have it - the small number of beta users and you tubers that promoted your products. I don’t get the game where you won’t tell us what works, and won’t  release your product.

It is not great Customer Service.
2019-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules