DJI Osmo Pocket Over Heating
3927 9 2019-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adobo44
lvl.1
United States

I just bought my Osmo Pocket in BestBuy. I got on Wednsday. follow the instruction.
when trying it out, i felt it was getting hot and when you try to record it does nothing.
it only record when it is hook up on the cellphone. this is disappointing.
2019-2-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry about the unpleasant experience you have with Osmo Pocket. May I know if you are using the Superfine resolution while shooting a video? Because superfine resolution can cause the device to generate excessive heat. Also, I suggest you try to format SD card if you can't record on the Osmo Pocket itself. If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-2-3
Use props
fans6f2d32b4
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-3 15:44
Hi, we're sorry about the unpleasant experience you have with Osmo Pocket. May I know if you are using the Superfine resolution while shooting a video? Because superfine resolution can cause the device to generate excessive heat. Also, I suggest you try to format SD card if you can't record on the Osmo Pocket itself. If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you.

Thank for the response. I will try your suggestions.
2019-2-3
Use props
fans6f2d32b4
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-3 15:44

Dji Natalia,
I tried to format the sd card we no luck. But I noticed
That when i con the Osmo Pocket to my cellphone it will
Allow you to take Videos and still picture. Any suggestions
Will appreciated.
2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans6f2d32b4 Posted at 2-3 20:41
Dji Natalia,
I tried to format the sd card we no luck. But I noticed
That when i con the Osmo Pocket to my cellphone it will

Hi, thanks for the quick response. Could you please try to reset the Osmo Pocket? Let see if this will work. If the issue persists, please let know for further help. Thank you.
2019-2-4
Use props
fans6f2d32b4
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-4 05:45
Hi, thanks for the quick response. Could you please try to reset the Osmo Pocket? Let see if this will work. If the issue persists, please let know for further help. Thank you.

I will try when i get home from work.
Thank you.
2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans6f2d32b4 Posted at 2-4 13:52
I will try when i get home from work.
Thank you.

You're welcome. Please don't forget to hit reply for us to notify. Thanks.
2019-2-4
Use props
fans6f2d32b4
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-4 14:07
You're welcome. Please don't forget to hit reply for us to notify. Thanks.

I apologize that i did not reply yesterday. but tried resetting the Osmo Pocket did not fix the problem.
This is very odd but when i connect it to my phone it record's video and still picture. should i return it to
Best Buy  for a Exchange for a good one?
2019-2-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans6f2d32b4 Posted at 2-5 15:18
I apologize that i did not reply yesterday. but tried resetting the Osmo Pocket did not fix the problem.
This is very odd but when i connect it to my phone it record's video and still picture. should i return it to
Best Buy  for a Exchange for a good one?

Thanks for getting back to us. In that case, we suggest you send it back for repair or for replacement if it's under the replacement period. Please contact BestBuy for further assistant. Thank you.
2019-2-5
Use props
Kramble
lvl.1
Netherlands

My Cosmo pocket is also very hot on the gimbal right now.  It stopped recording this afternoon , after I flipped it to selfy stand and it started shaking...
Right now it's in a reboot loop and the gimbal is only starting up half!
Already formatted SD , didn't help..

Looks like he is dead or so!?
2019-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules