Forward left vision sensor Error
10623 11 2019-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vieyepee
New
Australia

Hi DJI,

i took out my mavic pro yesterday and had errors on the app showing " Forward left vision sensor Error" and "vision System error". When i got home, i read the forums and youtube videos to try and find a resolution to this. The mavic pro is on the latest firmware, i attempted to calibrate it using the DJI assistant 2 app, however it was unable to detect calibration image. The usual red and blue lines to guide the mavic pro onto the screens did not appear whatever i did.Also notice that there was a grey box on the left sensor camera when i tried to calibrate it. I also tried to same process on a apple mac, and same issue persist.

Is this a hardware issue that is required to be sent to DJI? If so, can i send it somewhere in my state.
I live in melbourne, victoria, Australia.

Regards,
Vi
1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg
Screen Shot 2019-02-03 at 2.30.35 PM.png
2019-2-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're very sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to use a 14 inches windows PC? Also, I suggest you update the firmware to the latest version with the newest version of DJI Assistant 2.Make sure that your display’s resolution is set to the recommended default value. (Usually, the 14-inch display’s resolution should be set at 1366*768 or 1440*900. The 17-inch display’s resolution: 1366*768 or 1280*720. You may also restart the PC and the aircraft multiple times. If the issue persists, please let us know for further help. Thank you.
2019-2-3
Use props
vieyepee
New
Australia

Thank you for the reply. However, i'm not sure where i'm going to find a 14" windows PC.. i downloaded the DJI assistant 2 from the website ( so should be up to date)
Do you think this is a hardware issue or a software issue? The reason i ask is that the left camera sensor is coming back blank (Screenshot Above).
Regards
Vi
2019-2-3
Use props
feli77
lvl.1
France

I am having the same problem. Did you resolve it? I have checked also the PC screen resolution and everything is perfect but I am not able to calibrate
2019-4-30
Use props
fans5e4741ab
New
Flight distance : 20860 ft

Pakistan

I am also facing the same issue with my mavic pro, after updating my mavic pro firmware, I just taken 45 minutes flight with two batteries, after last landing, it started showing vision system error on app and also on rc, in details it was forward left sensor error.  it’s annoying to me, please tell me the solution. I think its a software error, no hardware fault. Because my aircraft never hit or crashed. So it may a software issue.
2019-6-18
Use props
djiuser_Kblz2fksrcSD
New

Australia

Hi

I have exactly the same issue. Flew the Mavic Pro couple of weeks ago, everything was perfect. Now it has the forward left, right and vision sensor faults.

Tried exactly what Vi has done and have come to the  calibration screen where nothing happens after the green squares, no red squares or blue as suggested in few forums.
I have calibrated it on few different pc's and resolutions and from 13" to 15" monitors, no success.

Would anyone be able to help please!
PS
2019-6-29
Use props
feli77
lvl.1

Hi I have tried to resolve the problem for the last few months with no success. Can someone help?

Thanks
2019-10-15
Use props
fans92c86f6a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1284049 ft
Denmark

I have had - for some time - a warrning message coming up when i start my Mavic 2 pro, it says vision system needs calibration. So now i have installed dji assistance for mavic2, and all i see is this ->

what to do? I tried downgradning software and upgrading again, no change :-(
2019-11-4
Use props
magisorcer
New
Flight distance : 1076 ft

United States

I am having the same issue with my mavic pro it is definitely an issue with last update mine was fine until it updated. Noted last update could not be downgraded.
Please DJI come out with a fix!!!!!
2020-2-18
Use props
magisorcer
New
Flight distance : 1076 ft

United States

fans92c86f6a Posted at 2019-11-4 03:16
I have had - for some time - a warrning message coming up when i start my Mavic 2 pro, it says vision system needs calibration. So now i have installed dji assistance for mavic2, and all i see is this ->

[view_image]

tryed same thing did not work
2020-2-18
Use props
djiuser_OYGhuQ5cWWy0
New
Greece

Hello i bought yesterday the Mavic Air 2.

I have the same issue with the front left sensor.

I have black screen when iam at the calibration menu in Dji assistant 2

Can anyone help us with this issue;

I tried everything, upgrade, downgrade, calibrate again and again.

Andrew
Greece Athens
2020-7-26
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Are you all sure that the sensors have a clean look ? A small cuklprit brings a massive effect. I´d a checklist for my P3 and i took the sensor check to that cecklist together for my brand new MPP1.
2020-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules