637 6 2019-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kokok
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1802159 ft
Philippines

Hi everyone,

Just got a brand new Mavic air, been flying it for almost a week and it has been great.

But... I mispelled the drone name during activation and although I have changed it many times in DJI Go 4, the flight records still show the mispelled name. It does prompt me that the name change has been saved and I do see the new/edited name in the "device name" in the app. But it still bothers me that it does not reflect the new/edited name in the flight records.

Everything is running the latest firmware. Android Phone (Oppo F1S) running the latest Go 4 app.

I do have an Ipad Mini with me and when I checked the flight records there, it showed the new/edited name.

Thoughts? Solutions?

Thanks!
2019-2-3
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

sync your flight records after saving the name and see if that changes it
2019-2-3
Use props
Kokok
lvl.4
Philippines

TruGreen Posted at 2-3 06:35
sync your flight records after saving the name and see if that changes it

Hi TruGreen,

Yes I did that also several times, syncing the flight records after editing the name. After syncing, it still does not show the new/edited name.

Thank you.
2019-2-3
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

do you solely use the one device to fly? or have a few you switch between. cause you may need to sync all to the newest or if its not important to loose info delete all flight records then sync and it should pull the new edit
2019-2-3
Use props
Kokok
lvl.4
Philippines

TruGreen Posted at 2-3 06:45
do you solely use the one device to fly? or have a few you switch between. cause you may need to sync all to the newest or if its not important to loose info delete all flight records then sync and it should pull the new edit

oh my gosh it worked! hehe

Cleared all local flight records, synced everything up and im now seeing the new/edited name.

Thank you sir, much much appreciated.
2019-2-3
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

glad to help
2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Kokok. It is great to know that you have fixed the issue that you had. If you have any other inquiries or concern. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help you. Thank you.
2019-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules