470 4 2019-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike Swiss
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2352749 ft
Switzerland

Hi guys,
i was wondering if there was an option where we can change between on-board panorama processing or not .. because i slected that in the first place but it takes battery life for nothing

thank you!

Mike

2019-2-3
Use props
rm708410
lvl.3
United States

I don't think there is an option. I don't deny that it probably uses a quick burst of processing power in the attached device, but it is a very quick process, so I doubt it uses much overall power.

I agree that much better results are obtained outside of Go4 and it is probably not needed to have it always done on the fly.

If I remember correctly, I think Litchi has more versatile panoramic options and doesn't process in app. It looks like there's a post processing beta for iOS, according to the current user guide, but it looks user initiated, not automatic.

2019-2-3
Use props
Mike Swiss
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2352749 ft
Switzerland

hmm you sure ? cause the first time you use it, it asks you if you do or not want to have that option, so i guess it should be reversible no ?
2019-2-3
Use props
rm708410
lvl.3
United States

Mike Swiss Posted at 2-3 09:49
hmm you sure ? cause the first time you use it, it asks you if you do or not want to have that option, so i guess it should be reversible no ?

I can't remember the first time from a while ago, but I just hooked everything up and the only option I see is the one to save the originals as JPG or Raw in the camera settings. Maybe it asked on first run, not sure.

Regardless, I agree it would be a handy option for many who stitch post flight and have no need for the lower res auto stitch.
2019-2-3
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

I really like your idea of just taking the pano shots but do not try to assemble them. DJI, this would be such a minor upgrade, can we have it please?
2019-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules