16541 13 2019-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Webcruise
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Hi DJI,

Will there be a Apple Watch App, such as for GoPro, for Video Feed, start/stop recording etc.?

Best regards, Alexander
2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Alexander. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment we do not have any information if there will be a Apple Watch App for the DJI Osmo Pocket in the future. For the latest update on the DJI Osmo Pocket and with the DJI Mimo application. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for details. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I’m surprised they haven’t released yet, I know many enquiry for dji go 4 , but not very practical for flying drones.
Mimo would suit Apple Watch , good suggestion .
2019-2-3
Use props
fansaef21501
lvl.1

United States

Yes please come out with an Apple Watch Mimo app!  It would make it easier to see preview while doing selfies and start/stop video or pics.  Please!!
2019-6-24
Use props
ToXXuS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 164344 ft
Ukraine

Also think that AW app will be good for mobility OP
2019-6-24
Use props
djiuser_7IdOgxgvMmYF
New

Israel

Hi, I am using the Osmo action mainly under water, and the lack of remote is very frustrating, an apple watch is ideal for this kind of situations.
Or any situation that the camera is mounted and a remote is needed.
2020-11-10
Use props
fansb3675e68
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1256864 ft
United States

I also need an Apple watch app.  I use my Pocket 2 to record mountain biking and need to be able to turn it off and on without stopping.  Pulling the phone out of my backpack is not an option.  Please consider this.  I am being forced to use a Gopro instead of my Pocket 2.
2021-3-14
Use props
fansda978fa4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2041230 ft
United Kingdom

Please just a start stop
image.jpg
2021-3-24
Use props
djiuser_Jznbo5foUPhA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53340 ft
Ireland

Please add an apple watch app there is one already for the Apple camera which is very useful. The had suggestions on the OM 4 are ok but not always accurate so the activate camera feature on an Apple watch would be awesome.
2021-4-11
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

fansb3675e68 Posted at 3-14 05:44
I also need an Apple watch app.  I use my Pocket 2 to record mountain biking and need to be able to turn it off and on without stopping.  Pulling the phone out of my backpack is not an option.  Please consider this.  I am being forced to use a Gopro instead of my Pocket 2.

An Apple Watch App !?!

With all the complaining over the Mimo app already, why would DJI add to the heartache?

There was even one guy that complained that DJI Mimo didn't work on his new Macbook with the M1 chip. Imagine pulling that out of your back pocket!!!
phone mount.jpeg
2021-4-11
Use props
Alien433
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23054 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Please android wear app.
2021-4-16
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

I would like a mount that I can attach to my unicorn.
2021-4-16
Use props
Raphaeumll de Courville
New

Germany

That would be great for timelapse or tracking shots on tripod and framing selfie shots from the back camera.
2023-5-15
Use props
Andreas Bogner
New

Italy

Can‘t believe there is still no remote control for dji Osmo mobile 6 / DJI Mimo. I will return the product to the vendor. It seems that DJI is not progressing the products any more.
2023-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules