Video of Santa Barbara Botanical Garden
1006 4 2015-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nebelung
lvl.3
Flight distance : 613615 ft
United States

I had the nice opportunity to do some filming (with permission) in the Santa Barbara Botanical Garden. It's nestled in Mission Canyon and features a wildflower meadow and redwood trees against the backdrop of the Sant Ynez Mountains.

Even though all the little issues with the Inspire can be frustrating at times, I love what I can do with it.
2015-6-5
Use props
houston
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21241217 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done.
2015-6-5
Use props
w1der
lvl.4

Sweden

Really nice ... (I cranked it up to 4K and the quality is far better then anything I have been able to get out of my camera so far).
I guess you picked the right time of day ... the sun is really at it´s best in this video!

It seems as if they keep messing with the camera setting parameters in the updates ... I will never be able to get a grip on them ...

Can you tell me what shutter speed you where getting on this video or where you using auto settings?

And also what setting for sharpness you use ...
2015-6-5
Use props
nebelung
lvl.3
Flight distance : 613615 ft
United States

w1der Posted at 2015-6-6 04:29
Really nice ... (I cranked it up to 4K and the quality is far better then anything I have been able  ...

I avoid the auto settings wherever I can.

ISO was at 100, I had the DJI ND filter on, and I am guessing that the Shutter was at 120. I would have liked it lower, but it would have been too bright.

I think I shot this before the firmware upgrade that improved the Sharpness settings, so it would have been at 0. Since the update I have it at -1. Contrast and Saturation were also -1. And Log of course.

If only they could fix the compression issues, this camera would be pretty nice.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions.
2015-6-5
Use props
Aerographis
lvl.2

United States

Beautiful spot. Used to do a lot of still photography there when I went to school in SB and Montecito.
2015-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules