2024 10 2019-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nukenukenukelol
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49629 ft
United States

Hi!

I just got my Osmo Pocket. When I try to activate it, it seems that my cell phone never establishes a connection between cellphone and Osmo Pocket. Adaptors are secured and in the correct position. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!
2019-2-3
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

What phone are you using? Did you download the Mimo App? Do you have a case on your phone?
2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Just want to clarify, may we know what mobile device are you using? Kindly make sure you are using an compatible device that are listed on our website for compatibility purposes. You may also need to download the DJI Mimo App to utilize the feature on the Osmo Pocket. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

Screenshot_9.png
2019-2-4
Use props
Nukenukenukelol
lvl.1
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 2-3 21:39
What phone are you using? Did you download the Mimo App? Do you have a case on your phone?
Hi! I’m using iPhone 7plus without a case. And I have the app downloaded.

Thanks!
2019-2-4
Use props
Nukenukenukelol
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-4 05:37
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Just want to clarify, may we know what mobile device are you using? Kindly make sure you are using an compatible device that are listed on our website for compatibility purposes. You may also need to download the DJI Mimo App to utilize the feature on the Osmo Pocket. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

Hi! I’m using an IPhone 7 Plus with the app downloaded.
2019-2-4
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nukenukenukelol Posted at 2-4 06:41
Hi! I’m using iPhone 7plus without a case. And I have the app downloaded.

Thanks!

Try connecting with the phone facing away from you and see. If that works, it may be a bad adapter, also check and see if all the contact on the OP for the adapter have the same spring tension is making good contact with the adapter. If you have a USB-C to lightning cable, try using that and see if that connects.
2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Nukenukenukelol Posted at 2-4 06:45
Hi! I’m using an IPhone 7 Plus with the app downloaded.

Hi. Can you please try to restart the Osmo Pocket and DJI Mimo App? then try to activate it again, making sure to have a good internet connection. You may also try to use a different device so we can check. If the issue persists, please let us know for further help. Thank you.
2019-2-4
Use props
Nukenukenukelol
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-4 08:37
Hi. Can you please try to restart the Osmo Pocket and DJI Mimo App? then try to activate it again, making sure to have a good internet connection. You may also try to use a different device so we can check. If the issue persists, please let us know for further help. Thank you.

Hi!

I tried it on other devices. It seems that my lightning adaptor is broken. Do you know if there's any way to replace it?

Thanks!
2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Nukenukenukelol Posted at 2-4 21:15
Hi!

I tried it on other devices. It seems that my lightning adaptor is broken. Do you know if there's any way to replace it?

Hi, sorry to hear about that. You can purchase a separate lightning adapter on our store website or you may simply go to this slink: https://store.dji.com/product/os ... on=2&vid=48291. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-2-5
Use props
Shreesha vs
New
India

DJI Natalia Posted at 2019-2-4 05:37
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Just want to clarify, may we know what mobile device are you using? Kindly make sure you are using an compatible device that are listed on our website for compatibility purposes. You may also need to download the DJI Mimo App to utilize the feature on the Osmo Pocket. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

Am using iPad Air there I cannot connect DJI osmo pocket to DJI Mimo app
2022-1-29
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Shreesha vs Posted at 1-29 00:46
Am using iPad Air there I cannot connect DJI osmo pocket to DJI Mimo app

Have you seen this thread? https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=237518

Have you tested the troubleshooting tips there to see if one of some of those could help you? Although nobody has mentioned the iPad Air there, it could be that those tips could be worth testing.

Good luck with troubleshooting!
2022-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules