Flight distance : 118845 ft

Canada

please delete.
2015-6-5
Use props
Rob88
lvl.3

Canada

I have thought the same thing.  I noticed that if you live stream to YouTube the audio works as you describe, so there ought to be a way to get it to work when you aren't live streaming.
2015-6-5
Use props
jmhirtle
lvl.2
Flight distance : 118845 ft

Canada

Rob88 Posted at 2015-6-6 07:32
I have thought the same thing.  I noticed that if you live stream to YouTube the audio works as you  ...

Is it possible to record the live stream as you stream it? I've not tried any of the YouTube stuff yet
2015-6-7
Use props
Rob88
lvl.3

Canada

jmhirtle@gmail. Posted at 2015-6-7 19:25
Is it possible to record the live stream as you stream it? I've not tried any of the YouTube stuff ...

I don't know . . . I haven't done it myself . . . I've only watched others on YouTube.  In one funny video the guy is flying far from home when a child watching the screen says "hey dad, there's the liquor store."
2015-6-7
Use props
Juan.Jax
lvl.1

United States

I though thats what the "Video Caption" option is for (under camera settings). But I dont think is supported right now,
2015-6-8
Use props
fisk33
lvl.2

United States

Juan.Jax Posted at 2015-6-8 22:47
I though thats what the "Video Caption" option is for (under camera settings). But I dont think is s ...

Where do you go to watch the live streams?  I've never noticed anything on youtube about it.
2015-6-8
Use props
sdharris
lvl.3
Flight distance : 384967 ft
United Kingdom

The live streams are stored on youtube including your audio from your tablet. You just pop in to video manager on the youtube site and you'll see your previous live stream videos, they'll be visible to the public if you set them as such when you did the live stream or you can edit them and make them public if you originally made them private.

You can also use the youtube video editor to cut / edit the video.

The quality is not great though, don't expect 4K its more like 360p with a 720p label.
2015-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules