Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SD Card Recovery
6100 17 2019-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lapadus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 473940 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does anyone know if there is a way to retrieve deleted video on the osmo pocket?
2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching out. Just to clarify, may we know if you manage to connect your Osmo Pocket to your mobile device? If yes, please try to check the files on cache folder. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you
2019-2-4
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

There are a lot of (free) programs in Internet to restore data/videos from SD cards, sticks, HDs ...
2019-2-4
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

The recovery programs will recover files if you haven't recorded anything after you formatted or deleted the card.
2019-2-4
Use props
Lapadus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 473940 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the info
2019-2-7
Use props
AliceSmith
lvl.2

Sweden

As far as I know,there are a lot of SD card data recover software,such as Mobikin.It will scan the trash bin and help you get back the deleted video.
2019-5-4
Use props
Amimi
lvl.2

Hi, I think you can apply a third-party tool, but many of them are not free of charge. I have used one named the Bitwar Data Recovery, it's free to use and support recovering data on SD card, you can have a try.
2019-9-2
Use props
djiuser_SGtX4I7iJci7
lvl.3

If you’re using Sandisk cards they often come with access to something called RescuePRO Deluxe, usually there’s a sticker in the packaging with a code.  Loads of options out there to recover ‘lost’ data.
2019-9-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Amimi Posted at 9-2 19:19
Hi, I think you can apply a third-party tool, but many of them are not free of charge. I have used one named the Bitwar Data Recovery, it's free to use and support recovering data on SD card, you can have a try.

Hi, we do appreciate adding information with regard to this scenario. Thank you for continued support.
2019-9-3
Use props
mscotgrove
New

I have bee  n adding support for many DJI cameras go my GPR software www.goprorecovery.co.uk .  It may be worth a try, and if not, a sample would help me.
2019-9-24
Use props
JasonWilli
lvl.2

United States

Hi, I suggest the best way you can try SD card recovery software demo or free version and see the preview of lost video files. There are number of data recovery software available in the market like Stellar Video Repair, Digital Video Repair, File Video Repair,Divx Video Repair or etc....
2019-10-23
Use props
LCTMichael
lvl.1

United States

Agree with some of the other posters. If it's a SanDisk card....an Extreme for instance, it comes with a coupon for a free one year of RescuePRO.
2019-11-18
Use props
djiuser_xNzaAd9sVjfo
lvl.2

India

Hey…I think you should try the command prompt option for performing SD card recovery effectively. Therefore, just follow these steps to do so:
•        Firstly, you’ve to plug your SD card to the system and then go to Start menu
•        After that, type the ‘cmd’ in a search bar and hit the Enter key
•        Next, right-click the ‘cmd.exe’ and then there you will get the command windows that allow you to recover data that are infected with a virus.
•        Lastly, type in ‘attrib -h -r -s /s /d drive letter:\*.*’, as for example, ‘attrib -h -r -s /s /d G:\*.*’.
I hope after following the above steps, you will be able to undelete your SD card files. All the very best to you…

2020-4-1
Use props
djiuser_xNzaAd9sVjfo
lvl.2

India

Hey…I think you should try the command prompt option for performing SD card recovery effectively. Therefore, just follow these steps to do so:
•        Firstly, you’ve to plug your SD card to the system and then go to Start menu
•        After that, type the ‘cmd’ in a search bar and hit the Enter key
•        Next, right-click the ‘cmd.exe’ and then there you will get the command windows that allow you to recover data that are infected with a virus.
•        Lastly, type in ‘attrib -h -r -s /s /d drive letter:\*.*’, as for example, ‘attrib -h -r -s /s /d G:\*.*’.
I hope after following the above steps, you will be able to undelete your SD card files. All the very best to you…

For more info: http://www.rescuedigitalmedia.com/sd-card-recovery-4
2020-4-1
Use props
LauraYuan
lvl.1

Hong Kong

If you have an SD memory card for your Osmo Pocket, you can plug out the card and insert it in a computer. Then find a data recovery tool to retrieve deleted videos . According my experience,  iBoysoft Data Recovery, Recuva, and EaseUS are great. But please note that recovery is never guaranteed. If you continue to use the SD card after accidental deletion, the deleted videos would be overwritten, which make data recovery impossible.

If you mean from your phone, you may be in luck with the cached folder.
2020-7-21
Use props
Alla19
lvl.1
Ukraine

DJI Natalia Posted at 2019-2-4 05:56
Hi, thanks for reaching out. Just to clarify, may we know if you manage to connect your Osmo Pocket to your mobile device? If yes, please try to check the files on cache folder. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you

Hello! I had such a problem
Videos disappeared from the memory card after shooting on Dji pocket 2. Previously, I deleted some videos from the card to free up memory. I did it directly in Osmo Pocket. Not through a computer. I only use this card for Osmo. After deleting the video, I started filming. The camera did not show any errors. The videos were recorded, everything was fine. In the evening, when I decided to view the recorded videos, I saw that the gallery contained only those files that I did not delete before shooting. There are none of those that I shot during the day. I've been using the camera for two years and it's never happened before. How I can recover files? And how be sure that this situation will not happened in future again?
3-24 06:46
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I use EaseUS Data recovery, not free but works great!
3-24 07:28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Alla19 Posted at 3-24 06:46
Hello! I had such a problem
Videos disappeared from the memory card after shooting on Dji pocket 2. Previously, I deleted some videos from the card to free up memory. I did it directly in Osmo Pocket. Not through a computer. I only use this card for Osmo. After deleting the video, I started filming. The camera did not show any errors. The videos were recorded, everything was fine. In the evening, when I decided to view the recorded videos, I saw that the gallery contained only those files that I did not delete before shooting. There are none of those that I shot during the day. I've been using the camera for two years and it's never happened before. How I can recover files? And how be sure that this situation will not happened in future again?

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by your utilization
It appears that your SD card is damaged. The following methods can be attempted to help you recover the data, but I cannot guarantee the complete recovery of all materials. If the materials are particularly precious, it is recommended to opt for professional data recovery by a third party.

1) Repair the damaged SD card using CMD:

a. Insert the SD card into the computer using a card reader.

b. Go to the Start menu, type "cmd" in the search bar, and press Enter. You will see "cmd.exe" in the list of programs.

c. Click "cmd.exe," and you will get a command window that allows you to repair the damaged SD card without formatting.

d. Enter: chkdsk f: /f

For example, "chkdsk [space] f:[space]/f" Note: Replace "f:" with the corresponding drive letter of the damaged SD card.

After completion, check if it returns to normal.

2) Scan and repair the SD card:

In "My Computer," right-click the damaged SD card drive, open Properties, go to Tools:

Choose 'Check' - 'Start checking', select both options (Automatically fix file system errors and Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors), then click Start.

3) If the above methods do not work, you may consider using third-party data recovery software.
3-25 03:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules