Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GlynH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1762336 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi there,

Lots of questions from me as someone new to DJI so please bear with me...

Looking through the Flight Records on the Smart Controller I see some anomolies with the data there - or at least I think I do!

1. Top altitude is given in the left hand summary window as 1240.2 feet which is odd because I have a hard ceiling set to 120m and the Max Altitude I have flown was once at 394 feet on a farm with most of my flights being 100-150 feet with the occasional 167 feet RTH height.

2. My experience points are 186,017 showing LV19 with a travel distance of 401,892 feet. I only realised a couple of days ago if I synced my data with DJI I would get the Level & distance showing in my profile but this is currently showing lvl.2 and flight distance of 122527. Are these supposed to match or is it OK for them to differ wildly?

And wouldn't it be good if we were allowed to configure individual measurement units by type instead of choosing Metirc or Imperial?

It is confusing to have distances, height etc. in Preferences in metres but displayed on screen in feet. Problem is if I change from imperial to Metric to change that behaviour my speed goes from being diosplayed in mph to km/h which means absolutely nothing to me!

Us Brits huh?

-=Glyn=-

2019-2-4
Use props
GlynH
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OK having seen another similar post I understand that Top Altitude in the left window could be the height above SEA level that the aircraft was launched from vs. Max Altitude in the right window that was the height above GROUND level it was launched from. Would that be a correct assumption to make?
2019-2-5
Use props
GlynH
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Oh and I've also figured out(?) that my flight distance of 401,892 feet in the app equates to 122,527 metres so that probably explains that also so please ignore two thirds of my original question!

I should have been a detective...
2019-2-5
Use props
Guy driver
lvl.2
Flight distance : 495030 ft
United States

GlynH Posted at 2-5 02:31
OK having seen another similar post I understand that Top Altitude in the left window could be the height above SEA level that the aircraft was launched from vs. Max Altitude in the right window that was the height above GROUND level it was launched from. Would that be a correct assumption to make?

How can you launch above ground level?
2019-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules