No photo download
772 8 2019-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Charliejspark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 286654 ft
United Kingdom

I have asked before of all you experts and tried a few things but still the videos get downlaoded to my phone but the photos do not. Both are on the SD Card.
Why can i not get my photos on my phone? Samsung 9+
2019-2-4
Use props
Lysak2003
Second Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

Let's try to describe step by step what exactly do you do. Do you insert an SD Card from Spark in your phone? Or do you plug your drone to the computer with USB cable, download all footage to Hard drive, and after that syncronise it with your phone?
2019-2-4
Use props
darkfull1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13114 ft
Switzerland

Because the video you get on your phone during flight is a preview if you want the real video (better quality) and the photos you need to get them from the SD card.
2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to your concern, It seems you seeing the Cached video from your Phone storage If you want the original file you may locate it from the SD card of the Aircraft. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-4
Use props
Charliejspark
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I am clearly not expressing myself very well!!  Yes the videos and the images are all on the SD card that is not a problem and when I come home I can download both from the SD Card.  I am very familiar with this and perfectly happy with it.
What I CAN NOT do IS view images on my phone before I get home - videos are there on the phone  to view but no *.jpg images so I am not sure if the image was right or needs to be re-flown.
On my l phone BOTH videos and images were cached to the phone as well as saved on the SD Card. I am not getting the images on my new phone.
2019-2-5
Use props
Lysak2003
Second Officer
Ukraine

Charliejspark Posted at 2-5 06:05
I am clearly not expressing myself very well!!  Yes the videos and the images are all on the SD card that is not a problem and when I come home I can download both from the SD Card.  I am very familiar with this and perfectly happy with it.
What I CAN NOT do IS view images on my phone before I get home - videos are there on the phone  to view but no *.jpg images so I am not sure if the image was right or needs to be re-flown.
On my l phone BOTH videos and images were cached to the phone as well as saved on the SD Card. I am not getting the images on my new phone.
You always can get to the drone storage while the drone is conected to the phone (directly or via remote controller).Tap a little triangle in the right bottom corner. You can download original footages from there right to your phone.
I have the similar issue: foto and video from the last flight often is not seen in DJI GO Editor.
20190205_200050.jpg
2019-2-5
Use props
Charliejspark
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Lysak2003 Posted at 2-5 09:55
You always can get to the drone storage while the drone is conected to the phone (directly or via remote controller).Tap a little triangle in the right bottom corner. You can download original footages from there right to your phone.
I have the similar issue: foto and video from the last flight often is not seen in DJI GO Editor.

Lysak2003 thank you and yes I know all that.  All I want is what I had on my Samsung S7. That is  both the video footage AND images are cached to my new phone Samsung S9+ at the same time as being saved to the SD Card!
2019-2-5
Use props
Lysak2003
Second Officer
Ukraine

Charliejspark Posted at 2-5 10:30
Lysak2003 thank you and yes I know all that.  All I want is what I had on my Samsung S7. That is  both the video footage AND images are cached to my new phone Samsung S9+ at the same time as being saved to the SD Card!

Sorry, can't add anymore. Maybe try to reinstall DJI GO4.
2019-2-5
Use props
Charliejspark
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Lysak2003 Posted at 2-5 10:38
Sorry, can't add anymore. Maybe try to reinstall DJI GO4.

thanks anyway for trying to help.
2019-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules