DJI Osmo Mobile 2 - Yellow Light
3405 7 2019-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tarek.elbanhawy
New
United States

Hi All,
I'm new here and was unable to find a thread about this. I bought an Osmo Mobile 2 last year and used it for a vacation I had. It worked great and I loved it. I moved and hadn't used it until today. I tried turn it on, and it wasn't charged, so I charged it and put my phone in the gimbal before turn it on, it turned on, flashed green for a second or two and then I had the yellow light flash.

The gimbal won't calibrate and when I try the app, it says that the gimbal has failed to turn on. I have updated the gimbal with the newest firmware too.

I'm hoping this is a simple fix and maybe something stupid I have done? Any help would be awesome! Thanks!

Also, i forgot to mention, before turning yellow, it will swivel left to right but not up and down.
2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to your concern make sure when you put the device on the gimbal and before turning on make sure it's balanced properly even it's turn off. You may watch this video tutorial for you to have the reference on what you'll need to do. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-4
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 408606 ft
  • >>>
United States

I thought yellow light was indicative of a gimbal issue.  I would start a ticket by emailing support@dji.com, they will guide you to send in.
2019-2-4
Use props
tarek.elbanhawy
New
United States

Lonesome Crow Posted at 2-4 14:39
I thought yellow light was indicative of a gimbal issue.  I would start a ticket by emailing , they will guide you to send in.

Thanks, I bought it in Feb 2018, do you know off-hand, will I have to pay for the repairs? Or is it covered?
2019-2-4
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 408606 ft
  • >>>
United States

That answer is one for DJI.  I don't know.
2019-2-5
Use props
SPARK PHB
New

Brazil

Good morning, I have a problem, when I connect the osmo mobile 2 in the charger it makes a noise in the top engine and it heats up a lot
2019-2-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

SPARK PHB Posted at 2-5 06:36
Good morning, I have a problem, when I connect the osmo mobile 2 in the charger it makes a noise in the top engine and it heats up a lot

Hi Spark PHB, sorry for the trouble. May I know what happened prior to the issue? Please provide a short video showing the issue for further check. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Kindly make sure that you are using the original charger of DJI. Click on "Reply" so that I can receive notification from your response. Thanks for your support.
2019-2-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

tarek.elbanhawy Posted at 2-4 16:29
Thanks, I bought it in Feb 2018, do you know off-hand, will I have to pay for the repairs? Or is it covered?

Hi Tarek.elbanhawy, my apologies for the inconvenience. Pleas provide your serial number via PM so that I can provide the information that you need. Thanks for your support.
2019-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules