Waypoints 2.0 error message
2877 7 2019-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chumley
lvl.3
Flight distance : 480774 ft
Australia

I'm really enjoying the new Waypoints feature and it works great every time.  However, after successfully completing a mission, then auto return to home and landing, I get the following message pop up when I load a new mission from the Task Library...

Task Recovery
Previous flight task exit error, would you like to recover the previous task?

Am I doing something wrong?
2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we know where did you encounter this error message? Is it on the iOS device or on the new Smart remote controller? May we know what is the version of your application and the aircraft? Would it be possible if you could provide us with a screenshot of this situation for a further check? Please keep us posted on the latest progress.  Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-5
Use props
fanscb6385d2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 281283 ft
Germany

I am getting the same error message after completing a waypoint mission and starting the next. The mission is completed and the action on the last waypoint is set to hover. When the mavic 2 arrives at the last waypoint it stops and hovers. Fine. But the app does not recognize the end of the mission. I therefore hit the red x to stop. If I now enter the waypoint mode again the error message of the thread-opener appears.

DJI please put this on the long list of fixes needed for the waypoint missions to work properly, especially focusing on waypoints correctly and providing smooth video footage. The waypoint 2.0 seems to be in an early alpha stage.. :-(

Please see my comparison footage on eaqual waypoint missions with Go and Litchi. Go footage is more or less useless...

and test 2
2019-2-5
Use props
Chumley
lvl.3
Flight distance : 480774 ft
Australia

Hi Tony, thank you for replying. This was on the original Remote Control using DJI Go 4 for Android.

App 4.3.12
Aircraft 01.00.0300
Remote controller 01.00.0300

Everything reports as the latest version with no inconsistencies.
WP Error.jpg
2019-2-5
Use props
GlynH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1762336 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I get this too despite the Waypoint flight completing correctly...seems like a common issue?
2019-2-5
Use props
Strobing_NYC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3866470 ft
United States

wow litchi really is so much smoother than DJI's waypoint lol.. That is very sad step up your game DJI
2019-2-5
Use props
cagey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 704206 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am getting the same error using the DJI Smart Controller.
In addition to this I have found that the 'Save As' option does not work. I have to save the task and then rename it later.

Are these known issues with the Android version?
2019-5-8
Use props
fans66b90dc0
New
Flight distance : 378012 ft
United States

I am having all of these same issues with my Smart Controller.  Latest updates applied. Any update?
2019-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules