Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unable to Take Off
882 8 2015-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
t.a.turner
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Guys,
Hope someone can help. Been flying my phantom for a while now with no problems then today after I update the software in the controller I went for a flight and noticed that after I had calibrated the compass and added some throttle for take off I was not getting full power, I gave a small amount of play on the right stick which caused her to flip forward and dig the bladed into the grass, not even taking off. Any ideas in what is going on?
Regards
Timm
2015-6-5
Use props
Gerry1124
Captain

United States

Recalibrate your flight controls.
2015-6-5
Use props
t.a.turner
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-6-6 03:05
Recalibrate your flight controls.

Hi Gerry1124,
Did that as soon as I got home through the RC System Assistant and also check that everything is where is should be. So hoping that will do the trick. Could the update make any difference ?
2015-6-5
Use props
Gerry1124
Captain

United States

t.a.turner@btin Posted at 2015-6-6 03:27
Hi Gerry1124,
Did that as soon as I got home through the RC System Assistant and also check that e ...

Always recalibrate the flight controls after any update.  Then take the props off, start it up in the house after the update and see if the motors rev up correctly when you move the sticks,
2015-6-5
Use props
Timm
lvl.1
United Kingdom

t.a.turner@btin Posted at 2015-6-6 03:27
Hi Gerry1124,
Did that as soon as I got home through the RC System Assistant and also check that e ...

Just notice what I think was the problem. When I originally did the calibration prior to my latest flight I had put the controller into MODE 1 thus making the throttle the elevator and  the elevator the throttle so just switched over to MODE 2 and the throttle ranges move when I increase / decrease the throttle  
2015-6-5
Use props
ivianiac
lvl.1

United States

Also make sure you calibrate the controller in the RC Assist program and the Phantom Assist program.
2015-6-5
Use props
Timm
lvl.1
United Kingdom

ivianiac@gmail. Posted at 2015-6-6 04:03
Also make sure you calibrate the controller in the RC Assist program and the Phantom Assist program.

Hi ivaniac,
For some reason Phantom Assistant does recognize the controller when I switch it on via my laptop. RC Assit works fine
2015-6-5
Use props
Gerry1124
Captain

United States

Timm Posted at 2015-6-6 05:32
Hi ivaniac,
For some reason Phantom Assistant does recognize the controller when I switch it on vi ...

Phantom assistant connects to your Phantom, not the controller.
2015-6-5
Use props
DWA
lvl.3
United States

Timm Posted at 2015-6-6 03:47
Just notice what I think was the problem. When I originally did the calibration prior to my latest ...

yep, that would do it.

Glad you got it sorted out.
2015-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules