459 18 2019-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sunrise over my part of the UK from this morning. Taken with Mavic Air.

Mavic Air Sunrise

Mavic Air Sunrise
2019-2-5
Use props
Natter_07
lvl.2
Flight distance : 199242 ft
United Kingdom

Very nice shot! Is that taken as a panorama?
2019-2-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lovely shot
2019-2-5
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice shot.
2019-2-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day CoreyB10. Thank you for posting this amazing sunrise photo you have taken. Great work and thank you for your support.
2019-2-5
Use props
HH1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Damn, you do good work  Nice photo.
2019-2-5
Use props
forbsie
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Nice photo Corey!
2019-2-5
Use props
kovat53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 324521 ft
Hungary

golden sky
2019-2-6
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Natter_07 Posted at 2-5 03:28

This is just a normal capture. I’ve got the pano on HD but haven’t checked it yet. I did a tiny planet but it Didn’t work properly.......which was annoying.
2019-2-6
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is just a normal capture. I’ve got the pano on HD but haven’t checked it yet. I did a tiny planet but it Didn’t work properly.......which was annoying.
2019-2-6
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HH1 Posted at 2-5 14:31
Damn, you do good work  Nice photo.

Thanks for your and everyone else’s comments guys and gals.
2019-2-6
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is the Panorama capture - Uploaded it direct from my iPad.
2019-2-6
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

CoreyB10 Posted at 2-6 10:47
This is the Panorama capture - Uploaded it direct from my iPad.
[view_image]

Very Nice Panorama and the Sunrise photo was also great.
So what went wrong with the tiny planet that didn't work properly?
2019-2-6
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

B1houdini Posted at 2-6 10:51
Very Nice Panorama and the Sunset photo was also great.
So what went wrong with the tiny planet that didn't work properly?

Don’t know why but it does it every now and then. Takes the images up middle and down, full 360, says its complete and then it vanishes. I always wait until it tells me it’s complete before I move. Obviously it fails if the wind is up, as it tells you on screen. It’s no biggy though as it’s only let me down a slack handful of times. I didn’t check it before I moved on or I would have taken it again.
2019-2-6
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

CoreyB10 Posted at 2-6 11:08
Don’t know why but it does it every now and then. Takes the images up middle and down, full 360, says its complete and then it vanishes. I always wait until it tells me it’s complete before I move. Obviously it fails if the wind is up, as it tells you on screen. It’s no biggy though as it’s only let me down a slack handful of times. I didn’t check it before I moved on or I would have taken it again.

Very odd. Maybe someone out there has had the same problem and can shed some light on it.

In my post I called the photo a sunset. I really meant Great Sun Rise.(fixed it)
2019-2-6
Use props
ChrisJG
First Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That's a super photo, and the panoramic is great as well. I notice under your bio that you have a spark, I currently fly a spark and wonder about upgrading...is the photo quality much better between the two in practice? Any other big improvements that you have noticed? Thank you.
2019-2-6
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ChrisJG Posted at 2-6 11:40
That's a super photo, and the panoramic is great as well. I notice under your bio that you have a spark, I currently fly a spark and wonder about upgrading...is the photo quality much better between the two in practice? Any other big improvements that you have noticed? Thank you.

The MA is a better drone altogether. I like it for form factor as it’s handy when it’s folded up and it’s good for my surveys . I had a spark ages ago and didn’t really get on with it. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a good little drone and a blast in sport mode. I’ve had Phantoms, Mavic and the Spark and if I would choose one that I wouldn’t get again.....It’s the Spark. Knowing what I know now and mine being a factor then the MA is worthwhile. Yes, people are always seeming to have issues but the happy campers outweigh the moaners. If money is no object then the MP2’s are amazing. In relation to phot quality, a lot depends on how you get the shot. I do find the MA to be better for stills and the video capture is top notch.
2019-2-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice capture!
2019-2-8
Use props
ChrisJG
First Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CoreyB10 Posted at 2-8 10:42
The MA is a better drone altogether. I like it for form factor as it’s handy when it’s folded up and it’s good for my surveys . I had a spark ages ago and didn’t really get on with it. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a good little drone and a blast in sport mode. I’ve had Phantoms, Mavic and the Spark and if I would choose one that I wouldn’t get again.....It’s the Spark. Knowing what I know now and mine being a factor then the MA is worthwhile. Yes, people are always seeming to have issues but the happy campers outweigh the moaners. If money is no object then the MP2’s are amazing. In relation to phot quality, a lot depends on how you get the shot. I do find the MA to be better for stills and the video capture is top notch.

Thank you, I’ve had a blast learning on the Spark, but the low light quality of image could be better.
Chris
2019-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules