Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Webevision
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5906043 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi,

I'm not sure if most European's knew this but you actually have a 2 year warranty on your Inspire. If you have purchased your I2 in Europe you are covered for 2 not 1 year. I've been having gimbal issues and thought I would have to cough and pay for repairs as my bird is just out of 1 year warranty. Seems being in the EU is worthwhile after all....that's a joke by the way!! I'm a staunch Remaniner!

Cheers

Phil
2019-2-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing this information. We would like to ask what seems to be the problem with the gimbal of your aircraft? Did you manage to send the unit into our facility for a further evaluation? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-5
Use props
Webevision
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Tony,

I'm getting intermittent wobble. Here's a link to a Youtube clip I've edited together highlighting the issue. I'm actually sending it back to DJI again, this time I hope they can sort it out as it's been a problem for a while. It's a very strange shimmy type wobble, as if the gimbal is re-aligning??

2019-2-6
Use props
eggbeater
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3502972 ft
  • >>>
United States

Suffering the same but I believe its vibration issue from loose factory blades.  Today test flying new Carbon fiber blades and Antellani engine pod rotation fix.  
2019-2-6
Use props
Webevision
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Let me know how you get on?
2019-2-6
Use props
Webevision
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think I may have solved this ! I've attached a jpeg of my work around.

I realised the problem of the prop 'rock' or 'play' was caused by the double groove on the prop locks on the motor. A simple small piece of cloth tape cut to size and placed over the bar between the two grooves seems to have done the trick. I did a quick flight test, (It's actually quite windy today in the UK, so ideal test conditions) and it seems to have stopped it.

I would appreciate any feedback from anyone who thinks this may be problematic.

Cheers

Phil
2019-2-7
Use props
GoodmanRP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4344974 ft
  • >>>
Poland

I would like to ask why DJI engineers did not issue any repair kits in the interest of our equipment?
2019-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules