P4P+ V2.0 - allowing 3rd party app for screen recording
978 3 2019-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GomerMarine
lvl.2
United States

has anyone downloaded a 3rd party app on the P4P+ V2.0. I am wanting to record the screen telemetry and was curious if anyone has done it. I hear AX recorder is a good app but i have the built in screen. PLease note I know it will not be as good as the video saved on drone. My intentions are not to replace it. I just think it would be cool to have video of my flight showing all the information i see on the screen. Nothing more.
2019-2-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thanks for the inquiry. Actually, you can install third-party apps when Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 remote controller is updated to the latest firmware. However, DJI cannot be held responsible for any compatibility issues or other problems that occur as a result. If you experience any problems after installing a third-party app, we recommend uninstalling the app and/or restoring the controller to its original factory settings. Also, I hope one of our valued Customer can share their feedback with regards to your query. Should you have a further question, please let us know.
2019-2-5
Use props
djiuser_xjJWyqAQ2HAO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33343 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2019-2-5 09:18
Hi there, thanks for the inquiry. Actually, you can install third-party apps when Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 remote controller is updated to the latest firmware. However, DJI cannot be held responsible for any compatibility issues or other problems that occur as a result. If you experience any problems after installing a third-party app, we recommend uninstalling the app and/or restoring the controller to its original factory settings. Also, I hope one of our valued Customer can share their feedback with regards to your query. Should you have a further question, please let us know.

But how do you get the 3rd party app onto the built in screen of the P4P v2.0???
2022-11-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_xjJWyqAQ2HAO Posted at 11-1 12:05
But how do you get the 3rd party app onto the built in screen of the P4P v2.0???

Hi there. Thank you for your inquiry. To install third-party apps to your Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 remote controller with a built-in screen, please refer to these options:
1. Download a third-party Appstore of Android to the RC with a built-in screen, like Amazon Appstore, and then download the APP which you prefer in the third-party Appstore.
2. Directly search for the app which you prefer in the browser, then download and install it.
3. Download the app APK file which you prefer to PC, connect the RC to your PC, copy the downloaded app APK file to the internal storage of the device, and then find the APK file in Explore then install it.
Should you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact our DJI support at http://www.dji.com/support, we are always here to help.
2022-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules