Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SMART CONTROLLER UNIQUE POWER ADAPTOR
6540 6 2019-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
777ace
lvl.1
Flight distance : 127316 ft
  • >>>
United States

Has anyone noticed that the Smart Controller Power Adaptor QC24-US  is not your typical 5 Volt 2 Amp USB charger? The owners manual says you must use this unit or a certified replacement that outputs 12 VOLTS at 2 AMPS. I can’t find any such charger anywhere on the internet that outputs 12 volts to a USB outlet! This wouldn’t be a big deal if the DJI Store was selling replacements, but it’s not even listed for sale, nor is the beefy cable. So my Smart Controller becomes a brick if I lose or misplace the DJI charger?
2019-2-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Actually, It can be fully charged using the 5V/2A charger when the controller is powered off, and it takes about 340 minutes. When the controller is powered on, it cannot be fully charged as the controller consumes power faster than its charging rate. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-5
Use props
Red Ben
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8346 ft
United Kingdom

this seems to have correct spec  https://www.amazon.com/Charger-RAVPower-Adapter-Compatible-Wireless/dp/B07SJ3TJRT/ref=dp_ob_title_wld?th=1
2019-9-1
Use props
Red Ben
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8346 ft
United Kingdom

this seems to have correct specs https://www.amazon.com/Charger-RAVPower-Adapter-Compatible-Wireless/dp/B07SJ3TJRT/ref=dp_ob_title_wld?th=1
2019-9-1
Use props
Dioden
lvl.4
Sweden

I just bought a Smartcontroller,with wrong charger. Wrong jacket, I got a US plug on the charger, I'm living in Sweden. So there is no fast charge for me. Bummer
2019-10-21
Use props
Roterdan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2515646 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

I use a Moto Z3's charger, my Smart Controller charge in fast mode with this adaptar.
2019-10-25
Use props
Horus303
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57484 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-2-5 12:58
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Actually, It can be fully charged using the 5V/2A charger when the controller is powered off, and it takes about 340 minutes. When the controller is powered on, it cannot be fully charged as the controller consumes power faster than its charging rate. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for your support.

can I use a macbook pro charger to charge the smart controller (61W) or is that too much power to go through it?
2020-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules