Hyperlapse not saving onto iphone 7 plus?
1033 3 2019-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jazziet512
lvl.1
Flight distance : 176667 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

I`m having a problem with my Osmo Mobile 2 - I`m playing with my iphone 7 plus taking some hyperlapse videos which are great!

I`m using the DJI Go app and can record a hyperlapse and play it back in the Editor section of the app - but when I disconnect from the Osmo and go back to the app and the Editor, the video shows a length of 0 and wont play...

If I download & save the video to the iphone`s native Photo app before disconnecting etc then it appears to work - do I have to do that every time a hyperlapse is taken or am I doing something else wrong???

Any help for a newbie will be appreciated - thanks
2019-2-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. Actually, it is normal. Hyperlapse video will automatically save to app editor. You will need to manually save it to your device to play it back even your not connected to the app. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-2-5
Use props
jazziet512
lvl.1
Flight distance : 176667 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-5 13:59
Hi there, thanks for reaching out. Actually, it is normal. Hyperlapse video will automatically save to app editor. You will need to manually save it to your device to play it back even your not connected to the app. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

Thank you
2019-2-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

You're most welcome. Please feel free to contact us for further help. Thanks for choosing DJI.
2019-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules