DJI Misleading Advertising
842 9 2019-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Migtrip
lvl.1
Germany

I bought the DJI Ronin S because in the DJI website was a list with all the compatibel cameras and in that list was included the Nikon D500, Nikon D800 and nikon D5300 which are the cameras I own. And then what a surprise that none of them works. And the only thing YOU did was reduce the list to two Nikon cameras, the D5 and D850.
Now you tell me what the hell I do now with the Ronin S. I didn´t saw any solution to this problem by DJI´s side.
Should I donounce by mislieading advertising?

2019-2-5
Use props
ddrummer1193
lvl.2
United States

They did the same ... with Sony and the 35$ cable, yet there is a ad photo using an A7SII hooked up. Plus all of the accessories which took their time and all of it.
2019-2-5
Use props
Migtrip
lvl.1
Germany

ddrummer1193 Posted at 2-5 13:17
They did the same ... with Sony and the 35$ cable, yet there is a ad photo using an A7SII hooked up. Plus all of the accessories which took their time and all of it.

The problem is that they don´t give you any solution. I feel that i wasted 700 bucks....
2019-2-5
Use props
Migtrip
lvl.1
Germany

Migtrip Posted at 2-5 13:37
The problem is that they don´t give you any solution. I feel that i wasted 700 bucks....

...and the moneyis not the problem. The problem is when the treat you as an stupid
2019-2-5
Use props
Dnorton
lvl.2
Ireland

I have been saying this in every thread on here about nikon... the admins... mindy etc dont even reply to my comments anymore..... before they would lie (once again) and say it would be dealt with in the next update, then it changed to "future" updates and now they just DONT REPLY ...... I WANT MY MONEY BACK DJI
2019-2-5
Use props
Dnorton
lvl.2
Ireland

Dnorton Posted at 2-5 13:41
I have been saying this in every thread on here about nikon... the admins... mindy etc dont even reply to my comments anymore..... before they would lie (once again) and say it would be dealt with in the next update, then it changed to "future" updates and now they just DONT REPLY ...... I WANT MY MONEY BACK DJI

Notice that DJI have NOT RESPONDED to this thread..... totally ignored
2019-2-6
Use props
fans36cde63a
lvl.1
United Kingdom

£700 Ronin S. £1600 Sony camera. £1600 Sony lens. Boot it all up... not compatible. It felt like I’d bought a car with no wheels.
2019-2-6
Use props
Lord Leonard
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6726 ft
United States

DJI is on holiday (Chinese New Year) till about the 10th.  They actually talk about future support for Nikon cameras in the instruction book that comes with the Ronin S.   I used a 3rd party wireless and wired  remote to REC and trigger the shutter.   It will say it's nice being able to control the Ronin S and the camera simultaneously via a smartphone.   
2019-2-6
Use props
Lord Leonard
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6726 ft
United States

fans36cde63a Posted at 2-6 13:44
£700 Ronin S. £1600 Sony camera. £1600 Sony lens. Boot it all up... not compatible. It felt like I’d bought a car with no wheels.

You might need this.  FYI.  this is not the cable that came with the Ronin S.  Looks just like it though.  I had to buy the Sony cable from DJI for about $40 US.  

2019-2-6
Use props
Dnorton
lvl.2
Ireland

btw... it was not misleading advertisement ..... IT WAS LIES
2019-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules